- 1 Short Hairstyles For Thick Hair
- 1.1 (1) Pixie Cut Hairstyle
- 1.2 (2) Stylish Grown Out Pixie Hairstyle
- 1.3 (3) Layered Bob Hairstyle
- 1.4 (4) Asymmetrical Two-Tone Crop Hairstyle
- 1.5 (5) Pixie Bedhead Look Hairstyle
- 1.6 (6) Chic Shot haircut Hairstyle
- 1.7 Bestseller Hairstyles For Thick Hair
- 1.8 (7) Pastel Pixie Hairstyle
- 1.9 (8) Wavy Bob Hairstyle
- 1.10 (9) Edgy Pixie With Fade Hairstyle
- 1.11 (10) Wispy Chin Length Bob Hairstyle
Short Hairstyles For Thick Hair
Most girls with thick hair love short hairstyles because, at times, thick hair may feel heavy. Here we have listed the 10 best trending short hairstyles for thick hair. This article with stunning pictures will help you choose the best hairstyle your heart desires.
(1) Pixie Cut Hairstyle
Most women around the world adore thick hair because it’s beautiful.
The Pixie Cut is one of the best styles for thick hair, this cool look uses a razor ring technique to keep the longer pieces of the hair smooth and slicked back.
Have your stylist make your hair like this and it will look classier with the long earring and a detailed necklace.
(2) Stylish Grown Out Pixie Hairstyle
Okay, you’ve rocked the pixie cut and you can try something different and absolutely amazing with it.
Growing out your pixie cut is one of the tricks, moreover, it helps your hair grow faster but it will still look amazing.
Your hair will begin to get longer in the back while remaining short in the front, all you need to do is trim the hair in the back a little bit, and then it’s all good.
(3) Layered Bob Hairstyle
To have this style, you wash the hair and section it into the standard four-quadrant section after that cut an angled bob to the occipital bone (You locate the bone by observing the bump on the back of the head and imagining an even line extending from that to the ears).
Take the hair in even subsections from the occipital bone up and lift each section of hair to form an angle with the head and then cut the desired length of hair evenly at your perpendicular angle until the back of the head is complete.
You create layers by taking vertical sections, elevating the hair above the occipital bone and removing the corner.
Your hair will have soft surface layers. And look as beautiful.
(4) Asymmetrical Two-Tone Crop Hairstyle
Don’t always make the same usual hairstyles for your thick hair, try something different, like the asymmetrical pixie with one side long, bleach it with any colors you like, make it colorful and exciting.
Look amazing all the time.
(5) Pixie Bedhead Look Hairstyle
Style your hair in a messy, bedhead look and look playful and youthful, there’s nothing wrong with that.
Dry shampoos, texturing creams are the best products that will help you achieve the bedhead look.
(6) Chic Shot haircut Hairstyle
This hairstyle definitely makes a classy statement, the long bags, and thick waves add more glamour to the look.
Pair this hairstyle with your long earrings and it will look fabulous.
Bestseller Hairstyles For Thick Hair
- Calm Fireplace TV
- Calm Galaxy
- Magic Numbers : Kids learn to write!
- Fish Tank HD - Fish Tank for Fire TV
- End Anxiety Hypnosis PRO - Guided Relaxation to Relieve Chronic Stress & Panic Attacks
- Rocket Speller Plus
- Saga Diary
- Fake Call From Bieber ( Justin Calling Prank )
(7) Pastel Pixie Hairstyle
Now, this is the ideal hairstyle for thick hair for most women.
To style this look, blow hair out with a round brush and then use a straightened to flip the front pieces at the end.
It’s simple, not time-consuming but absolutely gorgeous.
(8) Wavy Bob Hairstyle
The hairstyle has layers and soft wavy texture in order to create a covetable bob style.
Your stylist should chop the top layers in the back and make it have a short fringe.
Most women say this hairstyle is adorable.
(9) Edgy Pixie With Fade Hairstyle
Make the pixie cut more exciting, simply ask your stylist top fade out one side and the nape, have the hair really short so that it can be edgier.
(10) Wispy Chin Length Bob Hairstyle
This hairstyle is said to be the “heaven sent” haircut for thick hair.
The layers of your hair form the wispy style and the only product you will need to have this style is a conditioner.
You may also like to read about: