How to get rid of belly fat – How to get a flat tummy fast naturally
How to get a flat tummy in 1 day: Building up belly fat is very easy, but the difficult part is how to get a flat tummy fast. But first, we have to identify what is belly fat and what causes of belly fat and how to get rid of belly fat.
What is belly fat?
Belly fat is the excess abdominal fat (visceral fat) that surrounds the liver and organs, it makes the belly to increase in size. The presence of excess belly fat increases the chances of developing heart diseases, type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance, and some cancers.
What are the main reasons for belly fat?
What are the causes of belly fat?
This is used to extend the shelve lives of packaged foods, like crackers, muffins, baking mixes, and they are created when unsaturated fats and hydrogen are added together. The result of this is inflammation of the belly, insulin resistance, heart disease, and many other diseases.
Lack of exercise are among the causes of belly fat, consuming calories and not burning it out, too much time watching TV, and inactivity are a major contributor to belly fat and obesity.
Genes have the capacity to store fat in the abdomen, also play a role high waist to hip ratio, and store excess calories and belly fat.
Low protein diets:
Consuming diets with high protein makes you feel full and satisfied, which can lead to a reduction in calorie intake and increase metabolic rate. But low protein consumption can lead to a gain in belly fat with time.
Menopause in women occurs one year after having the last menstrual period, the hormonal changes that occur at this period will result in fat storage from the hips and thighs to visceral fat in the belly due to the change.
Insufficient sleep or not having enough sleep can be a contributing factor to the causes of belly fat because insufficient sleep can lead to weight gain and abdominal fat (belly fat).
Wrong gut bacteria:
There hundreds of bacteria living in the gut ( in the colon), these bacteria can be good or bad. These bacterias are called gut flora or microbiome, gut health is vital in maintaining a healthy immune system. But an imbalance increases the risk of developing type 2diabetes, heart disease, cancer, weight gain, and abdominal fat (belly fat).
Stress and cortisol:
Cortisol is known as the hormone which is important/essential for survival and is produced by adrenal glands (stress hormone) which helps the body build up stress response. An excess cortisol can lead to weight gain in the abdomen (belly fat).
Low Fiber diets:
Fiber promotes good health and weight control, other types of fiber help stabilize hunger hormones, reduce calorie absorption from food, and make you feel full. Food which is high in refined fiber and low in fiber have the opposite effect on appetite, weight gain, and increase belly fat.
Sugary beverages and food:
Some of the food which contains excess sugar are, cakes, candies, muffins, and frozen yogurt. Beverages that contain sugar are, soda, flavored coffee drinks, and sweet tea.
Fruit juice is a sugary beverage, including unsweetened 100% fruit juice which contains much sugar. Fruit juice provides vitamins and minerals, but it also contains fructose which can increase insulin resistance and belly fat.
When red wine is consumed in moderate quantity can lower the risk of heart attacks and stroke, but when consumed excessively can lead to inflammation, liver disease, and other diseases. The excess calories consumed from drinking too much alcohol are mostly stored as belly fat.
How to get a flat tummy fast naturally
11 Ways On How to get rid of belly fat
Wanting to lose belly fat is occasional not that easy, it needs commitment, total dedication, and self-determination.
This is why we are targeting the most common question on how to get a flat tummy in 1 day.
Here are ways on how to get rid of belly fat.
- Fizzy drinks: Avoid fizzy drinks and replace them with water, this is because they cause bloating and cause gas to get trapped in the body. Drinking a lot of water has so many benefits, one of them is weight loss, general body functions, and reduces bloating by flushing out toxins in the system.
- Eating fiber: Fibre helps to eliminate/reduce bloating and inflammation and helps the digestive system function well. Avoid high fiber food that could worsen bloating like beans, Arugula, Bok Choy, Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Collard Greens, and Kale.
- Drink hot water and lemon: Drinking hot water and lemon first thing in the morning is good for revving the metabolism, help in inflammation and digestive system.
- Gluten-free or dairy-free: You can try to go gluten or dairy-free just for a day or weeks, this could help to reduce any risk of bloating or discomfort. This is also a way of testing your body food intolerance by cutting them out then monitor for any symptoms.
- Drink peppermint tea: Peppermint tea is good for digestion and reduces the build-up of gas in the stomach, also helps in relaxation which helps if you want to get rid of belly fat quickly.
- Eat pineapple and pawpaw: Another way of getting rid of belly fat is to replace your normal snacks with pineapple or pawpaw (papaya), this is because the enzyme (bromelain) which is found in pineapple contributes to your body digestive system. It works by breaking down proteins in the stomach and help in finishing bloating.
- Monitor your sodium consumption: There is a large presence of salt in most food which is consumed especially in processed foods and one of the bloating contributors. Avoid eating more than 6grams of salt in a day by checking the sodium content of any food before you consume it.
- Eat small Portions: Avoid eating large portions of food, this could be among the causes of bloating, reducing your food portion could be helpful if you want to get rid of belly fat naturally.
- Avoid or reduce alcohol: Reduce or avoid alcohol completely if you want to get rid of belly fat. Alcohol can cause you to have digestive issues and contains sugar, this can increase bloating and increase your chance of feeling lazy during the day.
- Eating slow: Eating fast increases the chances of air being trapped in the system and causes bloating. Taking your time whilst eating and chewing food slowly will reduce the chances of excess feeding and get rid of belly fat.
- Chewing gum: Would you think that chewing gum could be a contributing factor to belly fat? Of course yes, this is because when chewing gum, you increase your chances of swallowing air which will cause you to bloat. Also, chewing gum contains sugar alcohol which causes bloating and inflammation.
Vinegar as we know it has found its place in our kitchen and has been in use for centuries, as far as memory kind hold. Vinegar is been used as an ingredient for baking, making salad dressings, as a...
We have so far looked at what grape vinegar is, their categories, the benefits of grape vinegar, and we also look at the side effects of grape vinegar, and the benefits of grape vinegar for hair. We...