Sex hormones Bump From Lack Of it
- What are sex hormones bumps
- Health Benefit of Sex Hormones
- So how does sex hormones from lack of it claims Stack Up?
- Does Stress Induce Acne?
- Homemade cures on how to get rid of Acne on cheeks
- Prescription Treatments For Acne:
- Best Dark Chocolate For Sex Hormone
- Mrs. Cavanaugh’s Cavalier Pecans and Caramel in Dark Chocolate
- Best Essential Oil For Sex Bumps
What are sex hormones bumps
Sex hormones bumps are said to be when someone breaks out with pimples due to a lack of sex hormones. Sex hormones bump are the one way that tells me that people will do anything to keep intercourse on the table.
So I just came across this article which talks about sex bumps hormones from lack of making love and how helpful romps can be to get rid of acne!
Honestly, it never occurred to me that starving the skin of skin-oils by making love would be the way to heal acne.
Health Benefit Of intercourse – Treatment Of Acne
Acne appears due to some hormonal imbalance, an imbalance of sex hormones- testosterone.
- It helps in balancing the hormone levels in your body, and a balanced hormone means you get clear beautiful looking skin.
- It improves blood circulation, good blood circulation means you will steady flow of oxygen into the skin, you will look younger and skin looks well-nourished.
- It helps in getting rid of toxins that can cause zit.
- It increases immunoglobin in the immune system, an antibody that fights off inflammation and infections that are caused by acne bacteria.
- Taking a shower after to wash off sweat help reprive clogged spores and freshen the facial skin.
- It helps to increase the natural production of collagen in the body.
- It helps reduce wrinkles and soothes acne scars by producing natural collagen. Read More
So how do bumps from lack of sex hormones stack up?
For a start, lets set the record clear, and many folks have you believe that acne is due to dirt clogging your skin, the reality is the blocking of pores happens from the inside out.
Imagine, instead of talking about androgen and hormone imbalances, they want us to believe the adage that promoted the beliefs about intercourse and masturbation is causing acne breakout!
If you have been feeling the self-love lately, don’t worry! Masturbating or making love won’t aggravate your acne, so you won’t see any acne encroaching your smooth cheeks either!
In fact, it was used to discourage intercourse before marriage in those days before tinder happened. Good luck to that if you want to try coercing your teenagers in today’s era of Alexa, Amazon Echo, and Google assistant.
None the less, it has to be said that androgen, you know the male sex hormone is synonymous with acne, pimples, and blackheads.
Does Stress Induce Acne?
Without a doubt, stress can spike up hormonal imbalances, any change in hormone activity will cause acne to flare up! Frankly speaking, it is a minor element of many causes however it won’t have any impact that good acne treatment won’t be able to handle.
If you see that you might be at risk of stress spikes, make sure to keep it under control. But if it is impossible to keep in check, do not worry about acne breakout.
They also say that a bit of sunshine here and there won’t hurt, especially if you have acne on the back, having a few sun time for 15-20 minutes will help.
Homemade cures on how to get rid of Acne on cheeks
- Consumption of ample amounts of water: Easy, common, obvious.
- Regular face wash/bath: the Regular cleansing of the skin is necessary to avoid blockages of pores.
- Wash twice a day, morning and before bed, and a soap that contains a moisturizer helps.
- A paste of baking soda: Reduces the redness and itching due to acne.
- Oatmeal paste: Mix your oatmeal with warm water to form a paste and apply it to the affected area for about twenty minutes. Ideal if you regularly eat oatmeal!
- Facial masks: A paste made of a combination of grated apples(made into pulp) and a splash of honey (about four tablespoons) can be used as a facial mask, apply it for ten minutes.
Prescription Treatments For Acne:
If the above methods fail to have any effect, then its definitely the time to see the doc. The medicines commonly prescribed by doctors include:
Topical Microbials: Antimicrobials such as clindamycin and erythromycin are commonly used to fight P.acnes.
Topical Retinoids: Vitamin derivatives used for inflammatory acne. Can cause irritation and increased sun sensitivity.
Oral Antibiotics: Same effects as topical antimicrobials.
Oral Contraceptives: Effective for women, work by suppressing overactive sebaceous glands thus reducing clogging.
Best Dark Chocolate For Sex Hormone
1. Vivani Dark Chocolate
2. Mrs. Cavanaugh’s Cavalier Pecans and Caramel in Dark Chocolate
Best savor a delicious chocolate and pecan and caramel, the best moment of an infinite pleasure.
3. Cote d’Or Chocolate Bar 86% Extra Dark
Belgium made for pure delight.
Best Essential Oil For Bumps
Shea Oil (original, 8oz)
This is shea oil from Uganda, Africa, and bottled in Los Angeles, California.
- Used for skin and hair moisturizer,
- Skin healing oil Noncomedogenic,
- Help to prevent premature wrinkles and aging skin,
- Help to eliminate stretch marks and scars,
- For promoting skin tone
- Erases dark spots,
- Stop skin discoloration,
- Help in revitalizing dry or weak skin,
- As a natural remedy for soothing eczema, dandruff, and itchiness,
- As a natural collagen enhancer,
- For healthy skin, nails, and hair,
- Also used as a lubricant,
- Helps to stop razor bumps,
- Used as a shaving oil,
- Used for healing small cuts, minor burns and insect bites,
- For tanning and natural UV protection.
Use coconut oil to mix shea oil for best results.
Vitamins A, E, F
- Menopause And Menopause Treatment
- Cystitis-How To Get Rid Of Cystitis Fast
- Long Term Side Effects Of Birth Control Pills
- Intermenstrual Bleeding (IMB)
- Spotting Before Periods -Reasons Why Brown Discharge Before Period (Am I Pregnant?)
- How To Slow Down The Aging Process
Vinegar as we know it has found its place in our kitchen and has been in use for centuries, as far as memory kind hold. Vinegar is been used as an ingredient for baking, making salad dressings, as a...
We have so far looked at what grape vinegar is, their categories, the benefits of grape vinegar, and we also look at the side effects of grape vinegar, and the benefits of grape vinegar for hair. We...