Sleep apnea is a condition which occurs in the human body whereby the breathing continuously or repeatedly stops especially while sleeping, in responding to this occurrence, the body wakes up and the breathing restarts. When you experience this, it makes you not to have a good sleep, and when you wake up, you feel very tired.
To understand more about what does sleep apnea do to your body, we look in more about sleep apnea. Sleep apnea usually happens when your airway gets blocked while sleeping, once the breathing restarts the air rushes in creating the famous snore noise.
Some of the health conditions which causes or are linked to sleep apnea are High blood pressure and obesity, these are known to cause health condition which can harm the system in the body.
[amazon_link asins=’B079Y848K1,B01ITM2CWO,B01KIMO8O8′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’toodlehubuk-20′ marketplace=’UK’ link_id=’ebf02c46-52f9-11e8-b170-bf4163da3e2a’]
So, what does sleep apnea do to your body are:
- Makes you feel sleepy during the day
- If untreated can lead to heart disease, health hazards eg. Diabetes.
- If the body is deprived of oxygen while asleep, can affect the respiratory system.
- It can also increase asthma symptom
- Can also increase chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) COPD
- Can increase insulin resistance (lack of insulin can lead to type 2 diabetes)
- Can cause metabolic syndrome:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Large waist circumference
- High cholesterol
- High blood sugar
- Can also affect your digestive system (fatty liver disease, high enzymes of a liver).
- Can cause heartburn
- Increase the chances of obesity and high blood pressure ( causing, strains in your heart, the risk of stroke and heart failure).
- Cause numbness and tingle
- Can disrupt brain signal which is in charge of breathing
- Reduce sex drive
- Cause the penis to dysfunction
- Can cause impotency
Nisita Nasal Ointment Protect and Care for dry nasal mucous
You May Also Like This:
[thrive_posts_gallery category=’134′ title=”” no_posts=”15″ filter=”popular”]
Vinegar as we know it has found its place in our kitchen and has been in use for centuries, as far as memory kind hold. Vinegar is been used as an ingredient for baking, making salad dressings, as a...
We have so far looked at what grape vinegar is, their categories, the benefits of grape vinegar, and we also look at the side effects of grape vinegar, and the benefits of grape vinegar for hair. We...