BEST ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD UNDER $300
A lot of people buy cheap, low-quality skateboards because they don’t know which one is best. They end up using those cheap skateboards for a short period of time because they get spoilt easily.
But there’s no need to worry, get rid of those cheap skateboards and buy stronger ones with high quality.
Here we have listed the 10 best electric skateboards under $300. We have also mentioned what to look for when buying a skateboard.
This skateboard was designed for children, it has a maximum weight of 130lbs meaning adults who fit in that weight can also use. The skateboard has a max range of 5 miles which will vary depending on your weight. The deck is 30.5 in long and 10in wide, it’s shot but wide and very comfortable to stand on.
This Blitzart mini flash electric skateboard only cos $199, it’s capable of reaching a speed of up to 12mph and offers 8 – 12 miles of range. The skateboard has sply maple and bamboo deck thats rated for loads of up to 200 pounds. It’s of very high quality and if handled with care can last for several months.
This excellent skateboard only costs $220 and it’s beat for both kids and adults.
The skateboard has a hub motor hidden inside the wheel to deliver lighter ride. The skateboard also has atoms regenerative braking technology which makes it possible to restore a bit of energy to the skateboard. The atom handles a maximum rider weight of 220 pounds.
This awesome skateboard only costs $299. It has a kick-tail deck shape and lightweight which makes it easy to go for a cruise and do some awesome tricks.
The skateboard is constructed with high strength polymers and premium carbon fighter, it is light weight but very strong enough to carry a weight of up to 176 IBS/80 kg.
It also comes with an ergonomic wireless remote controller that gives the rider full control when riding. The remote shows battery life so that you don’t get take by surprise on your trips.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A SKATEBOARD
- The size and weight: A skateboard is not supposed to be too heavy or too big because it will become inconvenient to use.
- Capacity: All skateboards are designed to support a certain weight, so when buying a skateboard you need to find one that fit within your weight parameters.
- Range and speed: You need to know what you want to do with your skateboard. If you are buying it to go on long distances, range and speed is important.
- Warranty: It is very important to check the warranty of your skateboard so that you can know what is covered and what is not. The longer the warranty, the better for you.
- The motor: All electric skateboards come with belt drive motors or hub motors. Belt drive motors offer best acceleration and a better regenerative braking system while hub motors offer better breaks, less dragging and lighter weight.