Best Home Remedies For Acne Overnight
6 Clear Acne Home Remedies
- Apply Apple Cider Vinegar
- Use Grape Cleanser As Your Best Acne Home Remedies
- Make a Honey and Cinnamon Mask For Acne Home Remedy
- Apply Green Tea to Your Skin
- Exercise Regularly
Acne is one of the most common skin conditions in the world affecting an estimated 85% of people at some point in their lives. Medical acne treatments can be expensive and have undesirable side effects. This has prompted many people who want to save cash to look into how to cure acne naturally at home.
You might be surprised to find out that you already have several acne treatments right in your home. Common Foods and ingredients in your kitchen can be mixed and turned into acne remedies leaving your skin glowing, moisturized and healthy.
Here in this article, I will be sharing with you 6 Best Home Remedies For Acne and you will be surprised at the way they work well. Before I go ahead with Best Home Remedies For Acne Overnight, let me talk about acne.
What causes acne?
Okay, before using these home remedies to clear your acne, you must first understand what acne is and then you’ll understand how these remedies work.
Your skin has tiny holes called spores which can become blocked by oil, bacteria, dead skin cells and dirt. When this happens, you develop pimples and if your skin is repeatedly affected by this condition, it may lead to acne.
How to remove pimples naturally and permanently
1. Apply Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting apple cider or the unfiltered juice from pressed apples. The apple cider is known for its ability to fight many types of bacteria and viruses; it contains several organic acids that have been shown to get rid of acne.
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar As Best Acne Home Remedies?
- Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar and 3 parts water (use more water for sensitive skin)
- After cleansing your skin gently, apply the mixture to the skin using a cotton ball.
- Leave in on the skin for 5-20 seconds and then rinse with water and pat dry.
- Repeat the above procedure 1-2 times as needed.
The apple cider vinegar should always be used in small amounts and diluted with water.
2. Use Grape Cleanser As Your Best Acne Home Remedies
Acne home remedies have always surprised me, yes, those delicious grapes in your fridge are a great cleanser for acne. Cut two or three grapes in half and rub the flesh over your face and neck says Doctor Cook-Bolden. After that, rinse with cool water. If not, try using grapeseed oil extracts from Amazon and you will be amazed at their effectiveness.
Lemons may be known for their acidity, however, it is also one of the best acne home remedies that clear acne from your face when applied correctly.
Lemons act as an exfoliant, skin lightener and its acid properties make it a good disinfectant for reducing the appearance of acne scars and prevent new pimples. On a clean face, dab acne with a cotton ball or cotton swab dipped in lemon juice then rinse with cool water.
Here’s How To use Lemons As Best Acne Home Remedies
- Wash or exfoliate your face to remove oil, dirt, and sweat.
- Take a Q-tip or cotton swab and saturate it in a wedge of fresh lemon. Leave the Q-tip in the lemon wedge for a couple of seconds for good measure
- Use the Q-tip to dap at only acne and acne scars. When you do this, you feel a bit of tingling on your skin but it doesn’t hurt. Re-saturate the Q-tip in the lemon wedge as necessary. Only target infected areas.
- Cover your lemon with plastic and wait for a period of 30 minutes to overnight before washing.
- After that, you wash your face to remove the lemon juice. Apply the lemon juice for 1 – 3 days for a period of two weeks for best results
The lemon juice shouldn’t be used on open lesions and don’t spend long periods in the sun after using the lemon juice.
4. Make a Honey and Cinnamon Mask For Acne Home Remedy
Both honey and cinnamon are excellent sources of antioxidants and also have the ability to fight bacteria and reduce inflammations which are factors triggering acne.
Studies have found applying antioxidants to the skin very effective at reducing acne than benzoyl peroxide and retinoid.
How to Make a Honey and Cinnamon Mask
- Mix 2 tablespoons honey and 1 teaspoon together to form a taste.
- Cleanse the affected area and then apply the mixture and leave it from 10 -15 minutes
- Rinse the mask off completely and pat your face dry
5. Apply Green Tea to Your Skin
Green tea is high in antioxidant and applying it to your acne affecting skin help because the flavonoids and tannins in green tea are known to help fight bacteria and inflammation, which are two main causes of acne.
Studies have found that applying a 2-3% green tea extract to the skin significantly reduces sebum production and pimples in those with acne.
How to use green tea
- Steep green tea in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
- Allow the tea to cool
- Apply the tea on your acne affected area using a cotton ball.
- Allow to dry and then rinse with water and pat dry
6. Exercise Regularly
Exercise promotes healthy blood circulation. The increase in blood flow helps nourish the skin cells which may help prevent and heal acne.
Studies have shown that exercise can decrease stress and anxiety both which are factors that can help the healing of acne.
Read More About:
- Life Changing Acne Removal Methods – How to Get Rid Of Acne
- How To Avoid Embarrassing Acne Breakout
- Does Toothpaste Get Rid Of Pimples?
- Best Full Coverage Foundation For Oily Skin
- Best Cream For Dark Skin Tone
- Best Skin Care Products For
40 Year Olds
- Top 10 Best Numbing Cream
- 10 Best Face Wash For Eczema And Acne
- Best Shaving Cream For Sensitive Skin Womens
- Top 10 Best Lotion For Baby Dry Skin
- Top 10 Best Moisturizer For Eczema
- Best Skin Whitening Soap That Is Really Effective
- Get Rid Of Acne On Cheeks
- Why is my face breaking out all of a sudden?
- How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles
- Best Home Remedies For Acne Overnight
- Does toothpaste get rid of Pimples?
- Best Natural Overnight Beauty Tips On How To Get Clear Smooth Skin
- Best Skin Lightening Cream For Dark Skin