What is hydrocortisone for?
Hydrocortisone is a topical steroid, hydrocortisone help to reduce the effects of chemicals in the body which can cause inflammation. The cream is for the treatment of inflammation of the skin, allergic reactions, eczema, or psoriasis.
What do you use hydrocortisone cream for?
Hydrocortisone cream is used for the treatment of different types of problems relating to skin swelling, itching, and redness, this includes:
- Insect Bites
- Poison ivy
Can I use hydrocortisone cream on my face?
Skin conditions on the face like impetigo, acne, and rosacea can worsen if you apply hydrocortisone, especially those bought over the counter. It is best to use the ones your doctor has prescribed.
What are the side effects of hydrocortisone cream?
Many people have to use hydrocortisone cream with less complain, most complains about this cream is that it hasn’t solved the problem, and only a few actually said it had side effects.
Some of the complains are:
- Skin flaking
How often can you apply cortisone cream?
You can apply this cream once a day, both hydrocortisone cream or ointment. It does not matter what time of day, morning or night is your choice. If the cream is a doctors prescription, then following the doctor’s prescription is best as the doctor may prescribe it to be used twice a day.
Top Best Hydrocortisone Cream
1. Cortizone-10 Max Strength Cortizone-10 Cream
For relieving from itchiness, skin dryness and irritation, inflammation and redness, rashes, eczema, and psoriasis. Contains vitamin A and E, and aloe vera.
2. Kirkland Signature Maximum Strength Hydrocortisone Cream
Contains aloe vera and it is used to relieve rashes and itchiness from flea bites, psoriasis, poison ivy, eczema, seborrheic, and dermatitis.
3. Basic Care Hydrocortisone 1% Cream, Anti-Itch Cream
This cream is for fast relief from itching and irritation, rashes, redness, inflammation, eczema, and psoriasis. Also moisturizes the skin.
4. Hydrocortisone Maximum Strength Cream
This cream is thick and consistency, and it lasts a while and very easily tackles most skin problems.
5. Vanicream 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream
This ream can be used on the face also and at bedtime for the relief of eczema, dryness, flea bites and many more. Help to calm the skin and really effective.
6. Aveeno 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Relief Cream
For whole body eczema and it is so effective the skin will regain its natural appearance in a very short time. Also works very well on children.
7. Puriya Cream With Powerful Plant Rich Formula
If you have severe hand eczema, no matter how bad it is, this cream will ease the pain and soothe the affected areas fast.
8. Natureplex Hydrocortisone 1% Cream
This cream works really well with feal bites, it helps to relieve the itching and clears any redness.
9. Kirkland Hydrocortisone %1 Cream
Has a watered down texture, has no strong chemical smell and it absorbs and dries very fast. For fast relief of heat rashes.
10. Perrigo Hydrocortisone Cream 1% Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream
If you having eczema or breakouts, then you should give this cream a try. I will clear the skin and restore your confidence.
11. Cortisone 10 Intensive Healing Lotion Eczema
Having patches of discoloration, eczema, rashes, and breakouts, then you should try this cream. It clears the skin of all the problems and smoothes the skin.
12. Hydrocortisone Maximum Strength Ointment 1%
It moisturizes the affected areas, relieves the skin from eczema, stops any itching and it works really fast and efficient. It has a white color which can be visible by day.
You May Also Like This:
Best Skin Care Products For 40 Year Olds
[thrive_posts_list category=’125′ title=”” no_posts=”15″ filter=”popular” thumbnails=”on”]
- 0.1 What is hydrocortisone for?
- 0.2 What do you use hydrocortisone cream for?
- 0.3 Can I use hydrocortisone cream on my face?
- 0.4 What are the side effects of hydrocortisone cream?
- 0.5 How often can you apply cortisone cream?
- 1 Top Best Hydrocortisone Cream
- 1.1 1. Cortizone-10 Max Strength Cortizone-10 Cream
- 1.2 2. Kirkland Signature Maximum Strength Hydrocortisone Cream
- 1.3 3. Basic Care Hydrocortisone 1% Cream, Anti-Itch Cream
- 1.4 4. Hydrocortisone Maximum Strength Cream
- 1.5 5. Vanicream 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream
- 1.6 6. Aveeno 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Relief Cream
- 1.7 7. Puriya Cream With Powerful Plant Rich Formula
- 1.8 8. Natureplex Hydrocortisone 1% Cream
- 1.9 9. Kirkland Hydrocortisone %1 Cream
- 1.10 10. Perrigo Hydrocortisone Cream 1% Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream
- 1.11 11. Cortisone 10 Intensive Healing Lotion Eczema
- 1.12 12. Hydrocortisone Maximum Strength Ointment 1%
What is sweet almond oil? Before going through where to buy sweet almond oil, let us see what it is. Sweet almond oil is a plant that produces kernels that are a familiar food. Sweet almond oil...
What is a bitter leaf? Bitter leaf is mostly found in West Africa and is a green leaf vegetable. A bitter leaf can actually grow anywhere and has huge health benefits. The botanical name for a...