Foundations were designed to work miracles at covering up our imperfections such as dark spots, blemishes, acne e.t.c
However, if you use the wrong type of foundation, it can cause more problems for your skin, leaving it worse than what you were trying to cover before. so it is very important to look at the type of Foundations you purchase as some contain ingredients that can cause rashes, acne and even schema.
So how do you choose the right foundation? Well it is all about checking the ingredients and the label.
WHAT TO DO WHEN BUYING FOUNDATIONS?
- Avoid buying Foundations that contain sorbic acid as it is very powerful on the skin and can cause instant reactions. The retinoid found in the sorbic acid is what causes rash on the skin.
- Avoid buying Foundations containing fragrance because you may be allergic to it and as a result it will cause more complications on your skin.
- Do not buy Foundations that contain sodium Laurel sulfate as it can cause major skin irritations, cancer sores, damages to the eyes and can also cause bad acne around the mouth and chin.
- Do not buy foundations with parabens , tbey are very harmful and can cause skin cancer.
- Find Foundations with limited amounts of ingredients, because most Foundations have a lot of ingredients that are harmful.
Buy Foundations containing helioplex because it is a sunscreen agent and will protect your skin.
FOUR BEST ORGANIC FOUNDATIONS
Okay, we have mentioned what you need to look at when buying a foundation. Now let’s see some of the best ORGANIC Foundations that are completely safe and very good for your skin.
- Mineral fusion liquid Foundation
This foundation is gluten free, cruelty free, paraben free and fragrance free. This simply means it’s safe to use and cannot damage your skin in any way.
2. Zuii Organic flora liquid Foundation
The foundation is made from flower, food grade and it is also cruelty free. The foundation also has a beautiful medium coverage and a smooth for natural finish.
3. Maias Mineral Galaxy Foundation
This verified Foundation contains only Boron nitride, magnesium which are absolutely not harmful to the skin.
4. Rejova loose Powder foundation
This clear, healthy and non+toxic foundation is made of 7 ingredients – natural Boron nitride, kaolinite clay, certified organic carnauba, Organic raspberry, grape, blueberry and iron oxide for pigment.
All these ingredients are completely safe and not harmful in any way.
So, if you’ve been experiencing some problems with your skin, check the foundation you use, it might be harmful to your skin.
Vinegar as we know it has found its place in our kitchen and has been in use for centuries, as far as memory kind hold. Vinegar is been used as an ingredient for baking, making salad dressings, as a...
We have so far looked at what grape vinegar is, their categories, the benefits of grape vinegar, and we also look at the side effects of grape vinegar, and the benefits of grape vinegar for hair. We...