BEST PRIMER FOR OILY SKIN AND LARGE PORES
Having oily skin and those unpleasant large pores are two of the most known issues that have to be addressed when you want a smooth, poreless flawless look.
The primer keeps the make up intact and prevents oil production, filling up the large pores manding making the skin look smooth and refined.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PRIMERS
- Primers are used as a base to even out and create a smooth skin in preparation to apply foundation.
- Primers hide pimples, acne marks and large pores. After that you’ll definitely have the smooth, poreless and flawless looking skin.
There are two types of primers:
It is thick and will smoothen pimples marks a d hide large pores.
This primer offers same as SILICONE-BASED primer but it is lightweight and blends best with water or liquid Foundation.
(1) MAC MATTE CREME
This is a MATTIFYING gel which acts like Powder. In the foundation glide on better and controls the oil about 12-15 hours.
(2) L’OREAL PARIS BASE MAGIQUE PRIMER
[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://amzn.to/2vJLnb0′ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]CHECK AMAZON PRICE NOW[/thrive_link]
The primer helps achieve a smooth and perfect base for foundation. It is silky and has s lightweight formula which glides onto the skin and minimizes the look of pores and fine lines to transform your skin surface. The primer gives a rosy color to the skin without making it look unnatural.
(3) SMASHBOX PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER
[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://amzn.to/2MNMNre’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]CHECK AMAZON PRICE NOW[/thrive_link]
This is a silicone based primer which is thick but has that powdery, matte finish. It blends well with liquid Foundation and will give you a smooth, silky look as it glides on the skin and effectively cover large pores.
(4) PORE MEDIC PORE MINISH PRIMER
[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://amzn.to/2Pdovsj’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]CHECK AMAZON PRICE NOW[/thrive_link]
The primer treats greasy and oily skin, it also covers deep skin pores leaving a smoother finish on the skin.
(5) POMEGRANATE MATTIFYING PRIMER
[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://amzn.to/2PcUIQE’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]CHECK AMAZON PRICE NOW[/thrive_link]
This water-based primer covers skin pores and makes them look invisible, keeping the skin hydrated and young.
(6) CLEAN SLATE PORELESS 12-HR PERFECT PRIMER
The primer lasts for 4 to 5, hours, it fades fine lines, wrinkles and reduces skin pores and breakouts resulting from oily skin.
(7) BECCA COSMETICS EVER-MATTE PORELESS PRIMING PERFECTOR
It reduces fine lines, removes excess oil from the skin and also reduces the sheen effect.
HOW TO USE THE PRIMERS
- Always clean your face thoroughly before using the primer. Use a cleanser that is perfect for your skin type so that sebum doesn’t build up.
- When you have large pores, make sure that excess oil is dealt with because it reflects more light which emphasizes the indentations and skin imperfections. Pick a primer that has a powdery matte in order to avoid all this.
- The purpose of primers is to make your foundation stay longer, so it is best to combine products with the same base e.g when using a WATER-BASED primer the perfect match for it is a WATER-BASED foundation
- Do not rub the primers to your skin, you gently apply them with your fingers, by doing so all your imperfections will be evened out.
Use These Beauty Tips And Tricks To Help You Get The Look You Want Beyond Acne And Enlarged Pores
With acne scars, oily skin and enlarged pores, beauty tips are a great starting point for beginners to get comfortable and finally craft their own routine. The article will show you need to start your new beauty routine today.
Apply a token moisturizer before your makeup. It will increase your makeup from looking blotchy. Your makeup will stay on longer and you will look fresh too.
A fluffy brush and a dusting of matte powder are all it takes to freshen up your makeup if you blot out facial oil. You can enhance your cheekbones stand out by using some shimmery powder on them.
If you want your hair, nails, and skin, always eat healthily. Beauty is built from your nutrition first and work its way out! Your diet needs to be full of the nutrients you need to consume every day.
Try not using hot water that’s too hot. Hot water will enlarge your pores and lets natural skin oils escape. You can then wash the oil away. This beauty tip may also help you reduce your bills.
Nails are a great addition to a woman’s look and beauty. The challenge for anyone with acne prone skin is that they can get easily chipped and those scratched manicures act as bacterial carriers that cause more acne breakout. Well cared nails with a top coat can help in keeping those bacterias away while making life beautiful. Be sure you don’t confuse it with clear nail polish. Buy the top coat and not just clear nail polish.
Try a loofah to get rid of your skin imperfections. Combining this with different body washes is a great way to maintain healthy looking skin. Use your loofah at least twice per week to stay baby smooth.
- 1 BEST PRIMER FOR OILY SKIN AND LARGE PORES
- 1.1 SILICONE-BASED PRIMER:
- 1.2 WATER-BASED PRIMER:
- 1.3 (1) MAC MATTE CREME
- 1.4 (2) L’OREAL PARIS BASE MAGIQUE PRIMER
- 1.5 (3) SMASHBOX PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER
- 1.6 (4) PORE MEDIC PORE MINISH PRIMER
- 1.7 (5) POMEGRANATE MATTIFYING PRIMER
- 1.8 (6) CLEAN SLATE PORELESS 12-HR PERFECT PRIMER
- 1.9 (7) BECCA COSMETICS EVER-MATTE PORELESS PRIMING PERFECTOR
- 1.10 HOW TO USE THE PRIMERS