BEST PROBIOTICS FOR IBS
Probiotics are microorganisms that provide health benefits when consumed, treating and preventing some illness in the human body.
Probiotics main benefits are to promote a healthy digestive tract abd a healthy immune system. They are friendly, good and healthy bacteria and can be supplied through dietary supplements, foods and beverages.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PROBIOTICS
Here are some of the health benefits of probiotics:
(1) PROBIOTICS HELP BALANCE THE FRIENDLY BACTERIA IN THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM: Probiotics are said to be good bacteria that provide heal benefits when consumed, like restoring the natural balance of guy bacteria. An imbalance means there are too many bad bacteria and not enough good, caused by illness, medications, poor diet e.t.c, so probiotics help balance the good bacteria to the bad bacteria. They are taken as supplements or food.
(2) PROBIOTICS HELP PREVENT AND TREAT DIARRHOEA: Diarrhoea occurs because antibiotic can negatively affect the balance of good and bad bacteria in the gut because Diarrhoea is a side effect of taking antibiotics. however, probiotics can also help with other forms of diarrhoea not associated with antibiotics.
(3) PROBIOTICS CAN HELP KEEP YOUR HEART STRONG AND HEALTHY: Probiotics lowers LDL cholesterol and blood pressure by breaking down gile in the gut.
By breaking down gile, probiotics can prevent it from being reabsorbed in the gut where it can enter the bloodstream as cholesterol. Consuming probiotics also helps in lowering blood pressure.
(4) PROBIOTICS MAY REDUCE THE SERENITY OF CERTAIN ALLERGIES AND ECZEMA: Certain probiotics strains may reduce the severity of eczema in babies and also may reduce inflammatory responses in people with milk or diary allergies.
WHAT IS IBS?
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) definitely isn’t the end of your world because it can be manageable with the help of targeted probiotic supplements.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a very common condition characterized by bloating, cramping and alternating between constipation and diarrhoea. It is a very uncomfortable condition, despite being so common.
There are a few factors that cause IBS, some of them are:
- Food allergies
- Medications like antibiotics and antacids
- Low fibre diets, sugary and spicy foods
- Infections like gastroenteritis which can permanently damage nerve function in the bowels
It is difficult to prevent IBS unless you know exactly what triggers the condition and what exacerbates it.
NOW, WHAT ARE THE BEST PROBIOTICS FOR IBS?
Below we have listed the 5 best probiotics for IBS:
(1) VITAMIN BOUNTI-PRO 50
This probiotic is excellent for relieving IBS symptoms with a count of 50 billion CFU’s for serving and 13 traits that are targeted to help with digestive health.
(2) ZENWISE HEALTH DIGESTIVE ENZYMES PLUS PREBIOTICS AND PROBIOTICS
Supports the digestion of proteins and carbohydrate, promoting a healthy digestion and stomach comfort.
(3) HYPERBIOTICD PRO-15 PROBIOTIC
Promises to deliver the probiotics good bacteria straight into your body on consistent intervals to ensure your symptoms of IBS are relieved instead of triggered.
(4) BIOSCHWARTZ ADVANCED STRENGTH PROBIOTIC
It also relieves your digestive system, ensuring that you are comfortable and not irritated at all.
(5) 1MD COMPLETE PROBIOTICS PLATINUM
Will help to alleviate the symptoms of your IBS.
Vinegar as we know it has found its place in our kitchen and has been in use for centuries, as far as memory kind hold. Vinegar is been used as an ingredient for baking, making salad dressings, as a...
We have so far looked at what grape vinegar is, their categories, the benefits of grape vinegar, and we also look at the side effects of grape vinegar, and the benefits of grape vinegar for hair. We...