- 1 Can Yeast Infection Cause UTI
- 2 Facts: Can Yeast Infection Cause UTI
- 3 Symptoms of UTI (urinary tract infection)
- 4 Symptoms of yeast infection
- 5 Causes of UTI (urinary tract infection)
- 6 Causes of yeast infection
- 7 People at risk of UTI (urinary tract infection)
- 8 People at risk of yeast infection
- 9 Treatment of UTI
- 10 Treatment of yeast infection
- 11 Products from Amazon.com
- 12 Prevention of UTI and yeast infection
Can Yeast Infection Cause UTI
Before you could understand UTI (urinary tract infection) and yeast infections, you have to differentiate between them.
- Facts about yeast infections and UTI
- Symptoms of UTI (urinary tract infection)
- Symptoms of yeast infection
- Causes of UTI (urinary tract infection)
- Causes of yeast infection
- People at risk of UTI (urinary tract infection)
- People at risk of yeast infection
- Treatment of UTI
- Treatment of yeast infection
- Prevention of UTI and yeast infection
Are you having discomfort in your genital area when urinating? There is a possibility that you have an infection.
There are two infections that you should worry about they are yeast infection and urinary tract infection (UTI) because they are the common infections that affect the genital area and affects both women and men. These two infections have similar symptoms, causes, preventions and also have distinctive conditions.
Facts: Can Yeast Infection Cause UTI
- Yeast infection and UTI are different
- Possible to have both infections at the same time
- Both are curable
- Both require medical attention
- Use of antibiotic for UTI treatment may lead to a yeast infection
- UTIs that affects the lower part of the urinary system are regarded as less serious.
- UTIs that affects more closely to the kidneys cause problems.
Symptoms of UTI (urinary tract infection)
- Pains in the pelvis and pressure in the abdomen (women)
- Pain in the back and side
- Fever or chills
- Pain when urinating
- Burning when urinating
- Urinate often
- Pinkish or reddish blood color while urinating
- Smelly urine
- Going to the toilet too often while sleeping
Symptoms of yeast infection
- Pain during sexual intercourse or urinating
- Constant itching in the affected area
- Swelling in an affected area (vagina and vulva)
- Painsespeciallyy is affected areas
- Odorless discharge from the vagina
Causes of UTI (urinary tract infection)
- Bactria into your urinary system which includes, kidneys, urethra, bladder, and ureters.
- Contact with E. Coli (a stool with bacteria)
- During sex
- Using diaphragm while having sex
- Using spermicide during sex
- Having delays going to pass urine
- When exposed to STD
Causes of yeast infection
When there is candida (fungus) in the skin.
When there are major changes to the immune system such as pregnancy and illness.
Taking medications such as steroids, birth control.
High blood sugar.
Tight underwear (this can build up moist)
People at risk of UTI (urinary tract infection)
- A pregnant woman
- An obese person
- Active with sex
- Using antibiotics
- With a weak immune system
- Diabetes patient
- Going or gone through menopause
- A blockage in the urinary tract (kidney stone)
People at risk of yeast infection
- With a compromised immune system
- Going through menopause and puberty
- Using products such as douches around the vagina
- Taking antibiotics or steroids
- Using birth control
- High blood sugar or diabetes
Both infections require the attention of a doctor to determine the best diagnosis and immediate treatment. If left untreated both UTI and yeast infection can result in far more serious problems.
Treatment of UTI
Use of antibiotics and will require a full dosage to avoid a comeback.
Treatment of yeast infection
Puriya Antifungal Cream Ointment for Athletes Foot, Jock Itch, Ringworm, Dry Itchy Skincheck price on amazon
Plant-Rich Formula, Safer Than OTC Treatment. Effectively Build Antibacterial Defense and Moisture Barrier
Candida Cleanse – Yeast Infection Treatment – Oral Thrush Treatmentcheck price on amazon
Organic Probiotic Support – Ultimate Cleanser for Men and Women – Free Candida Diet eBook – 60 Capsules
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $12.97Was: $18.35
Prevention of UTI and yeast infection
- Avoid scented products (women)
- Do not use douche or vaginal spray around genitals
- Avoid wearing tight clothes within the genital areas.
- After using the toilet, wipe from front to back.
- You should wear underwear made from cotton.
- Drink more fluids.
- Wash regularly.
- Try to urinate before and after sexual intercourse.
- Try using the bathroom regularly.
- Recommended drinking cranberry juice.
- Avoid using hot tubs and having hot baths.
- If you have diabetes, try to control your blood sugar.