HOW LONG SHOULD I USE CASTOR OIL FOR HAIR GROWTH?
What is castor oil?
Castor oil is extracted from the seeds of the castor bean plant. The oil liquid can be colorless or very pale yellow in color with mild or no odor or taste. A lot of people use castor oil for hair and various skin problems.
The castor oil absorbs easily into the skin and scalp cells, and it is one of the most popular ingredients used in many hair products.
Castor oil is so popular because of its curative and medicinal properties, the ricinoleic acid found it it helps in getting rid of bacterial and fungal infection on the scalp that causes hair loss.
HOW CASTOR OIL HELPS HAIR GROWTH
- CASTOR OIL STRENGTHEN THE HAIR: Regular application of castor oil makes each and every hair strand become stronger. stronger hair means less hair breakage and hair loss.
- CASTOR OIL CONDITIONS THE SCALP: Regular application of castor oil also conditions the hair and scalp. When the hair is conditioned, it will remain healthy and have better texture.
- CASTOR OIL STIMULATES HAIR GROWTH: Castor oil is awesome at helping the hair grow strong and healthier. When you massage your hair with castor oil, it stimulates the hair follicles leading to new and faster hair growth.
- CASTOR OIL SOLVES DANDRUFF PROBLEMS: When you massage castor oil onto your hair and scalp, it cleanses thoroughly, leaving no trace of dry flakes. It removes the dirt and bacteria that clog the pores that often become the reason behind dandruff and hair fall.
- CASTOR OIL CURES SCALP INFECTIONS: Castor oil has healing properties that can be used to cure scalp infection and other side effects caused by harmful, chemical hair products.
- CASTOR OIL BRINGS SHINE TO HAIR: Castor oil helps in maintaining the moisture levels of hair, keeping it soft shiny and strong.
- CASTOR OIL HELPS GET RID OF PREMATURE GREYING HAIR: Regular application of castor oil into the sca helps your hair to become darker and there will be no trace of gray hair.
HOW TO APPLY CASTOR OIL FOR HAIR GROWTH
- Gather your supplies: You’ll need castor oil and other oils such as jojoba, sweet almond, coconut oil, e.t.c, hot water, bowl, jar and showed cap.
- Dilute castor oil with another oil: Mixing castor oil with other oils will make it more effective, and since it is thick, mixing it with another oil makes it easier to apply on hair and scalp.
- Pour all of the mix oil in a jar with warm water and mix together.
- Once the mixture is warm, pour it into a small bowl, making it easy to dip your fingers into when applying on your hair.
- Dip your fingers into the oil and massage your scalp for about 5 to 10 minutes, scoop a little bit more oil onto your fingers and rub it between your palms then run your hands across your hair. And then cover your hair with a shower cap, trapping the heat inside and keeping your hair from drying out. Wait for 3 hours before washing the oil off your hair.
- Repeat the process once or twice a week for two months for best results and for your hair to grow healthier and stronger.
What is sweet almond oil? Before going through where to buy sweet almond oil, let us see what it is. Sweet almond oil is a plant that produces kernels that are a familiar food. Sweet almond oil...
How Long Does Yeast Infection Last? Frankly speaking, there are influential factors that will determine how long yeast infection will last: The severity of the yeast infection.How you choose...