There is a hype about foods which contains Zero calories and negative calories, but research has shown that there is really no food which has no calories, but some food like Celery has low calories to help you maintain and monitor your calory intake. Celery Zero calorie food is amongst some of those food which contains very fewer calories, even thou there is no single food that can cause weight loss but eating some of these zero calories food, you should be able to shed those weight off in no time.
What is Celery?
Celery is a plant and belongs to the parsley family. Celery is a very tasty leaf used either for salad or just as a cooked vegetable ready for eating and it has a packed together leaf stalks. Celery has been in the past used in or for different dishes and has been around for ages.
The celery especially the celery seeds are a source of antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins like vitamin K, vitamin C, potassium, folate, vitamin B6 and minerals.
Celery Zero Calorie Food Nutrition
- Celery leaves have its benefits so as the seeds, the seeds help lower inflammation and fight off bacteria
- Some of the vitamins and minerals that can be found in celery are:
- Vitamin E
- Pantothenic acid
A cup of celery contains roughly:
16.2 calories, 3.5 grams of carbohydrates, 0.7-gram protein, 0.2 grams fat, 1.6-grams fiber, 29.6 micrograms vitamin K, 36.5 micrograms folate, 26.3 milligrams potassium, 3.1 milligrams vitamin C, 0.1 milligrams manganese.
Celery Zero Calorie Food benefits for weight loss
Health benefits of celery
- Low-calorie count – Celery has about 16.2 calories per serving of raw celery, which is very light and a key point to aid weight loss. This is because, when you eat fewer calories than your body is burning you lose weight.
- High water content – The celery vegetable is mostly made up of liquid with about 95%, which is why is a top food for weight loss.
- Fiber – On a single serving, there are 2 grams of fiber, adding these to your meal make the food look bulky but with basically zero calories. This stops you from overeating, helps in digestion, help prevent diseases like colon cancer and diabetes.
- Craving reduction – Eating raw celery helps you to reduce your food cravings especially for unhealthy snacks because of the crisp texture of celery.
- Celery helps to lower high cholesterol
- It helps to lower inflammation
- It helps prevent ulcers
- It helps to protect the liver
- It helps to increase digestion
- It helps to reduce bloating
- It helps to fight infections because it contains anti-
- microbial properties
- It helps prevent infection in the urinary tract
Products which contains celery
There are various products which contain celery and made using celery, these products can be bought over the counter and Amazon. Below are some of the products:
- Top 16 Tips For Weight Loss:
- How To Lose Belly Fat:
- Glass Jar Shakes and Smoothies Blender – 700w:
- Multi-Speed Blender for Smoothies 1.5 Liter, 400-Watts:
- Protein Shake Recipes For Weight Loss:
- Healthy Eating Habits For Teens:
- Express Dispensing Smoothie Blender – 500w:
Stainless Steel Single Serve Nutri Smoothie Blender, 300W: Personal Blender by BESTEK, BPA-free 600ml Travel Sports Bottle, Stainless Steel Single Serve Nutri Smoothie Blender, 300W This mini personal blender BESTEK 300W is designed for you to make your smoothie on the go. This compact smoothies blender is Ideal for going to the gym, home use, school use, work use or just having a […]
Vinegar as we know it has found its place in our kitchen and has been in use for centuries, as far as memory kind hold. Vinegar is been used as an ingredient for baking, making salad dressings, as a...
We have so far looked at what grape vinegar is, their categories, the benefits of grape vinegar, and we also look at the side effects of grape vinegar, and the benefits of grape vinegar for hair. We...