Do Squats Make your bum bigger? The simple answer to this question is YES! If done well, squats will make your bum bigger.
Squat is a body exercise that aims to train the muscles of the thighs, hips and buttocks and are said to be the vital exercise for increasing the size and strength of the legs and also helps develop strength core.
Squats are also said to be the best functional exercises that promote mobility and balance. Therefore if you are looking for a proper and powerful way to make your bum bigger and boost your overall fitness, just perform squart exercises.
Add squatting in your workout routine and you’ll have the body of your dreams in no time.
Squats are incredibly simple to do and though your first few reps are a little bit tough, it wont take long for you to become a squat master.
HOW TO DO SQUATS PROPERLY (STAGES)
(1) Do body weights squars. Here you stand erect with your feet one shoulder apart and then narrow your stance stargeting your hips muscles, and keep your arms extended in front of you.
(2) Push your hips back, slowly bending your knees to a 90 degrees angle and remember that your body weight should be concentrated on your heels as this will allow you to squat deeper.
(3) Activate your hamstrings
(4) Remember to keep your back straight and eyes looking ahead as this will help you avoid putting unnecessary pressure on the spine that may lead to pulled muscles.
(5) Once you get to the bottom of the squat, pause a bit and then slowly rise up to the start up position, keeping your back straight and firm.
– You can as well do your squats using a squat rack whereby you’ll start with low weights like a bar, you’ll position the bar correctly below shoulder level and when ready duck under the bar and grip it widely with your palms facing forward..
-You can also use other squat variations such as dumbbells, barbell stiff squat or do jump squats and one-legged squat.
THE BENEFITS OF SQUATS
(1) Squats Burn Fats
It is an effective way to burn fars, the more muscles you have means a lot of fats have been burned.
(2) Squats Boost Performance
Squats will put on an amazing amount of size and strength on your legs and increase your performance by helping you jump higher and run faster. This is very helpful to those involved in spots activities.
(3) Squats Help Contract Your Core
They help Contract the core like the abdominal area giving you stronger and tighter abs.
(4) Squats Help Maintain Mobility
By increasing overall lower body strength.
(5) Squats tone your Backside, Abs abd your entire body
It is a very good multi- purpose activity aiming to tone and tighten your bums, abs and legs. Squats also buikd muscles in your entire body.