Every woman wants to feel gorgeous. It beefs up their self-confidence and makes them feel extremely empowered. Skin care is one of the most integral aspects of continuing to be beautiful, typically involving hair removal and dead skin exfoliation. When it comes to eliminating unwanted hair, epilation is the best technology. This hair removal procedure leaves your skin assuage and well-balanced without causing any irritation.
Listed below are the 2017 best solutions for epilators that you should consider. These products come with trusted customer reviews that will certainly be helpful.
This particular is the most preferred epilator on the market nowadays. It has been given more than 400 user reviews on Amazon, with 4.1 out of 5.0 stars. This epilator has 40 tweezers that get rid of unwanted hair effectively not only on your legs, but even on your face and body. There are five varied caps that you can make use of in any body part. The gadget also features dual frequency massage rollers to help reduce the post-epilation soreness and redness normally experienced afterwards.
The Philips Satinelle is yet another top-selling epilator on Amazon. It is perfect for hair removal on the face and body. It also safely lifts the unnecessary hair from the roots, with two speed configurations for optimal efficiency. This product has a cleanable head that is ergonomically crafted for easy usage in all body parts. You can use this epilator in supersensitive areas, as well, which comes with a cap.
The Philips Satin Perfect Epilator offers a large head with 32 tweezers for a dependable hair removal process. It will certainly help you cover as much skin zone as conceivable in a much shorter span of time. Currently there are also four connections for your hair removal needs. The built-in light, meanwhile, will make sure that see even the finest hairs. The ceramic discs and the Active Hair Lift innovation make sure that not a strand of hair is missed and your skin stays smooth.
The Braun Silk-epil 9 Wet and Dry epilator comes with towel that you can use to prepare your skin layer for the procedure. This is a function that is tough to get in most hair removal devices. Its Close Grip technology includes more than 40 tweezers that deliver optimal performance, handing down you with smooth and healthy skin for as long as four weeks. You can also change the epilation speed, and enjoy the unit’s pivoting head to make sure that every strand of excess hair is eliminated.
The Panasonic ES-ED90 has obtained positive reviews coming from its satisfied customers. This cordless epilator provides two heads that pivot and tilt to make sure all strands of unwanted hair are removed. It also comes with a wide range of accessories for your lip and bikini area. Best of all, this epilator is waterproof, so sprucing up it will be easy.
The Remington EP6010C removes unwanted hair with ease, and leaves you with smooth skin. It also features a slim and rounded head, and a curved tweezer barrel. These two glide gently on all areas of your body, even the most challenging to reach parts. There are 42 rotating tweezers that can lift hairs as short as 0.5 millimeters. With a compact and light-weight body, the EP6010C comes with a two-year guarantee.
The Remington EP6030C is a three-in-one epilator that safely clears away excess hair with no causing any skin irritations. It has massage fingers that operate to decrease the pain felt. The two speed settings will make the epilation of both thick and fine hair easy as ever. You can choose to use it with a cord, or go cordless with up to 40 minutes of usage time. It comes with a two-year guarantee, so you can use it for a long time.
There are several things that you need to take note before going out to purchase your own epilator. Here are the important considerations:
Make sure to go for an epilator that will deliver your preferred results without causing any skin irritations. It is also important to determine whether the device comes with a service warranty as you do not want to keep on purchasing a new one after several uses. Lastly, an epilator should help you feel confident and inspired, which is why investing in the best model is perfect.
Now that you have gathered up enough relevant information on epilators, it is time to identify which among the top-rated models will best suit your hair removal needs. Take time in comparing each one of them, so you can at long last make the right purchasing decision.
– Tweezers– The higher the number of tweezers, the better. Epilators with plenty of tweezers will spare you more time and effort as they have better coverage.
– Performance– This is one of the hardest things to determine because you need to try it first. The good news is that you can always read customer reviews online to see whether a certain epilator works great.
– Skin Type– Generally there are people with highly-sensitive skin that may suffer from soreness after using the inappropriate epilator. Look for an epilator with skin-protective features, like hypoallergenic blades, an antimicrobial technology, and a massage system.
– Usage– If you plan to remove your unwanted hair while in the shower, then you will need an epilator that works in both wet and dry conditions.
– Speed Settings– It is not ideal to buy a hair removal product with a fixed epilation speed. This is because the hair does not grow evenly, and the epilator should have speed settings to protect the skin from irritations.
– Power Supply– Some epilators are corded, while others can work without it. Cordless epilators are great for those who often travel, but you need to recharge the unit after every use.