Black Hairstyles For Medium Hair
Black Hairstyles For Medium Hair can be an elusive style to achieve, with good products in hands and a bit of know-how, these women have shown to get the best Black Hairstyles For Medium Hair most women can only envy.
Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie
[thrive_link color=’green’ link=’https://amzn.to/2y6LyNK’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]check price on amazon[/thrive_link]
Here Is Why Women Love Black Hairstyles For Medium Hair
- I’ve had a perm on my hair for 36 years. I thought my real hair was nappy, unruly, dry, frizzy, and unmanageable.
- But, my hair started thinning and I decided to get a BC.
- After the chop, my hair was dull, dry, had no pattern of curls.
- But, I washed my hair with Design Essentials Organic Cleanse Deep Cleansing Shampoo and Moisture Retention Conditioning Shampoo and conditioned it with Stimulations Moisturizing Creme.
- Then, I applied a Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner (about 50 cent piece worth).
- Right afterward, I evenly distributed two 50 cent pieces worth of Shea Moisturizer Smoothie.
- I rubbed it between my hands and smoothed it from the front of my hairline to the back.
- Then, I massaged it in.
- Afterward, I smoothed it back with my hands and let it air dry.
- Within seconds, my curls became more defined as it dried.
- For the first 5 minutes, my hair had a light layer of white coating.
- BUT, my hair drank it up.
- So, within those 5 minutes, the white coating was gone.
My hair is ROCKIN!! I NEVER EVER EVER thought I could have curly hair. I didn’t think it was possible.
- My hair regimen includes spraying on a light amount of Roots of Nature, Mango Oil & Cupuacu Butter, Curl Reviving Spray and then applying Shea Moisturizer.
- Then, I take my fingers and massage my hair in a circular fashion and then let it dry.
- I do not brush or comb it.
- If I don’t use Shea Moisturizer my hair looks like a rug.
- It will not go into curls/coils.
- This product is not a gel or holding formula.
- It is a thick moisturizer, that makes your hair shrink into curls.
- It drys lightly firm, with a good sheen.
I DEFINITELY recommend people with dry, dull, hard to curl hair using this. I am amazed at how my hair looks
You May Like This:
[thrive_posts_list category=’126′ title=”” no_posts=”15″ filter=”popular” thumbnails=”on”]