How do you get rid of wrinkles on your face?
I can’t guarantee that your facial wrinkles will just disappear by following these steps, but it will help to reduce it, contain it or remove it completely. But the first step is:
To regularly wear sunscreen, according to studies, the highest cause of wrinkles is the sun.
It is then advised to wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen (UVA and UVB), which should 30 at least but no more than 50. It is also advisable to wear the sunscreen at all time no matter the weather even if you are tanned.
Sunscreen helps prevent wrinkles and skin cancer and should be worn and reapply at least 2 hourly.
Washing the face, washing your face at least twice (morning and evening) and not more than twice a day could help reduce wrinkles. But older people 40 and above could do with just a face cleanser every night and with warm or cool water in the morning.
But there is a bad side to wash your face more regularly than needed.
- It rid your skin of natural oil
- It rid the skin of moisture
- It can cause new wrinkles to appear
- It can irritate the skin and cause breakouts for those with acne
After face wash, you can apply a skin toner after the wash (avoid one with alcohol) or you can apply your wrinkle cream.
Apply anti-wrinkle moisturizer or anti-wrinkle cream, you can choose to apply the moisturizer twice a day after face wash. Note that some of the ingredients in this moisturizers weaken when faced with the sun.
Use an eye cream, with the under eyes skin very soft, wrinkles appear in that area pretty fast. Apply eye cream which has a natural remedy and avoids the chemical products.
What causes wrinkles on the face
What causes wrinkles in the skin as we age?
- Having wrinkles on your skin, face or any part of the body is not a disease, it is all part of a natural aging process.
- As you get older, the skin begins to get thin, dry, less elastic and more vulnerable to skin damage.
- As a result, the skin begins to wrinkle, form lines and also creases.
- Due to your facial expressions, such as too much smiling and frowning can also cause wrinkles in young people.
- Ultraviolet light from tanning booth, sunbathing and outdoor sports.
- Working under sunlight like farming, fishing, gardeners, golfers, and other outdoor related jobs.
- Smoking which reduces flow to the skin.
- Alcohol which dehydrates the skin.
Difference between fine lines and wrinkles
There is a difference between fine lines and wrinkles, they are:
- Fine lines are the earliest sign of the presence or formation of wrinkles on the skin but do not signify or represent aging.
- Fine lines are mostly found or begin to develop in the areas were expressions are found eg the face, around the eyes, around the forehead and mouth.
- They form when there is not sufficient moisture on the skin and lack of facial expressions.
- Wrinkles are more noticeable than a fine line, they appear deeper and sometimes permanent.
- Wrinkles don’t form fine lines, but fine lines turn into wrinkles.
- Wrinkles come with aging, as the aging process kicks in, the skin loses elasticity, skin becomes thinner and the skin folding begins.
Wrinkles Cream: How to make wrinkles cream
The wrinkles cream is 100% made from home, and for those who want to learn how to get rid of wrinkles homemade, this is for you.
It is a reliable and fantastic wrinkles cream, it provides good skincare and also hydrates your own skin. This wrinkles cream help to improve and protect the epidermis (the outer layer of the three layers that make up the skin, the inner layers being the dermis and hypodermis). It also reduces the lines and wrinkles, and help in slowing down the aging process of the skin.
This wrinkle cream is made from natural ingredients, and safe to use on all skin types and skin colors. The ingredients used in making this wrinkles cream has no chemicals which can affect a person skin color, making it even safe for everyone.
Once this wrinkles cream is put to use, the results are imminent, fast and long-lasting. Most people who want to look younger, have fresh looking skin, and glaring skin will surely appreciate the effort taking to bring this miracle cream to light.
Most of the ingredients needed can be bought/purchase from Amazon, a reliable source. I recommend some products from there because that is where I got most of the ingredients used.
Wrinkles Cream Ingredients
How to make wrinkles cream
- The first step is to meet the medical vaseline,
- Once it is properly melted in liquid form,
- Takedown and begin to add other ingredients,
- As you start to stir,
- Add the almond oil or olive oil,
- Continue stirring,
- Add the organic honey and continue to stir,
- Then add the yolk.
Stir continuously until it is blended together, then pour the cream into any jar or a container of your choice and leave it to settle and cool down.
Applying the wrinkles cream
You have to first of all wash the skin area you want to apply the wrinkle cream, rub the cream on the palm of your hands, then gently massage it to the skin. Once it applied, you have the choice of leaving it to stay on the skin all night, or you can wash away after a few hours.
My advice is to apply very little to a small portion of skin and leave it as long as you desire just to be sure if your skin welcomes the cream.
To wash it out, use the normal daily bathing method that suits you, or use some warm water to wash up the skin area, or use face wipes if you applied it to your face. Avoid using chemical water or liquid to wash it as some of it could cause irritation to the skin.
What are wrinkles treatment?
1. Coconut oil and Olive oil
Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 54 Ounce
[thrive_link color=’green’ link=’https://amzn.to/2SXuGTq’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]shop on amazon[/thrive_link]
Both are rich in antioxidants and help to prevent the formation of free radicals that cause early aging. Apply or massage to skin twice a day and or all night. They protect the skin from damage, reduces the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.
2. Eating healthy food, the skin needs to be replenished with protein, water, and fat which are what make up the skin.
- Almond spack skin to hydrate the fat and with vitamin E and other UV damage.
- Blueberries contain antioxidants and collagen which protects vitamin C.
- Tomatoes are rich in vitamin C and lycopene and protect skin from sun damage.
3. Banana face mask, also help to protect the skin.
The creamy face mask contains:
- Vitamin A which fades dark spots,
- Vitamin B which prevents aging,
- Vitamin E which fights any radical damage and help to resist UV damage,
- Potassium which moisturizes, preserve, and hydrate skin cells.
Take one banana and mash it, add 1 teaspoon of orange juice, 1 teaspoon of plain yogurt, mix all together to create a banana face mask. Allow at least 15 minutes before use.
4. Cucumber face mask, it helps to tighten, hydrates, lighten and tones skin.
Protects skin from drying, cracking and ripping.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6,
- Vitamin C
- Folic acid,
Take half of the cucumber and crush it together with a mint leaf, add a cup of yogurt (greek) and mix together until it blends. Refrigerate so it cools before use.
5. Egg white mask, it contains protein which repairs and aid skin growth.
The egg white mask contains:
- Potassium which moisturizes, preserve, and hydrate skin cells,
- Riboflavin which destroys toxins causing wrinkles,
- Magnesium which makes the skin to glare and also slows skin aging,
- Egg white which contains lysozyme and helps to digest bacteria causing acne.
Take one egg white, add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, add 1 teaspoon of honey, mix them together, allow for just a few minutes.
6. Minerals such as selenium, copper, and zinc all play important role in wrinkle treatment.
Selenium is antioxidant, neutralizes and restores skin elasticity. Copper (not to be consumed) is used to improve skin clarity, reduce fine line, photodamage and wrinkles. Zinc is used for clear skin, and heal acne scars.
7. The sleeping condition
Sleeping condition and position can have a good or bad effect on the skin.
Use pillows made from satin or large thread count. Sleeping in soft places which can reduce wrinkles. Sleeping on the backside to prevent sleep line.
8. Massaging, by using the index and middle, give yourself an acupressure treatment.
How to get rid of wrinkles under eyes?
- Use egg white to tighten the skin under eyes wrinkles
- Massage your under eyes wrinkles with olive oil, coconut oil, or rosemary oil.
- Apply castor oil in under eyes wrinkles all night.
- Use a cucumber face mask to eliminate under eyes wrinkles.
- Use avocado to get rid of wrinkles under eyes.
- Use warm olive oil to moisturize under eyes wrinkles.
- Get rid of wrinkles under eyes with a mixture of ginger and honey, to nourish and increase blood circulation.
How to get rid of wrinkles around the mouth?
- Stop smoking
- Avoid sun exposure
- Apply grape seed extract
- Massage the grade seed extract on wrinkles around the mouth.
- Use over the counter anti-wrinkle creams
- Do a face tightening exercises
- 1 What causes wrinkles on the face
- 2 Difference between fine lines and wrinkles
- 3 Wrinkles Cream: How to make wrinkles cream
- 4 Wrinkles Cream Ingredients
- 5 How to make wrinkles cream
- 6 Applying the wrinkles cream
- 7 What are wrinkles treatment?
- 8 How to get rid of wrinkles under eyes?
- 9 How to get rid of wrinkles around the mouth?
Sentimental Christmas Gifts For Boyfriend This Christmas you want to make it the one he remembers, and remind him what it means to have you as a girlfriend he can see spending all his life...
Rose gold bangles in the UK speaks volume when you get it as a gift for someone you care about, whether its birthday or Christmas. And if you are wondering what other rose gold bangles the...