How to prevent Hair Fall for Male
How to prevent hair fall for male: Are you seeing layers of hairs on your pillow and bathing towels almost every day? Are you beginning to think your hair fall is not natural? Well, don’t just ignore all the signs and think it will stop.
Millions of men all across the world, regardless of culture, class, nationality, religion, or colour, hair loss is an unavoidable aspect.
However, there are those fortunate men who take the head full of hair well into their 70s and 80s but for the vast majority of men, losing hair is a problem they face in their early 20s.
Baldness is integrated into the genes, it is difficult to prevent the baldness with age without going under the knife, but you can deter the hair loss and balding by taking the right care at the right time.
Neglecting your hair can induce male pattern baldness even more quickly, so be cautious the minute you notice unnatural hair loss.
Causes and Solutions on how to prevent hair fall for male
Causes of hair loss or baldness in men
- Male pattern baldness
- Fungal infections
- Psychological disorders as a result of chemotherapy, nutrients deficiencies or hormonal imbalances
- Lack of circulation on the scalp
Men are the predominant gender that suffers from hair fall condition, particularly male pattern baldness. Whatever the cause of male hair loss, which can often lead to baldness, it is an annoying reality of life.
Here’s our list of 10 solutions on how to prevent hair fall for male.
(1) Increase Vitamin Intake
Vitamins are considered effective not only for your body but also for your hair, especially vitamin A is said to help in the better production of sebum present in the scalp.
Vitamin E helps in the improvement of blood circulation in the scalp to see that fair follicles help in more hair production, also for the hair to retain its color it is advised to increase intake of vitamin B.
[easyazon_image align=”center” cloak=”n” height=”478″ identifier=”B071KGQSDQ” locale=”US” nw=”y” src=”https://www.toodlehub.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/51smyQfLOL.jpg” tag=”toodlehub-20″ width=”500″]
(2) Include proteins in your diet
Hair growth is initiated by proteins which can be found in fish, lean meats, soy and various others which will also keep a check on the hair loss.
(3) Use mild shampoo for daily hair wash
In order to prevent hair loss, it is advised to keep the hair and scalp clean all the time for which it is necessary to wash the hair on daily basis.
Washing hair daily lessens the risks of infections or dandruff on the scalp which will ultimately result in hair loss.
[easyazon_bestseller items=”10″ locale=”US” node=”3326624011″ nw=”y” tag=”toodlehub-20″ title=”Bestseller mild shampoo”]
(4) Do not comb wet hair
When hair is wet, it is in its weakest state. Avoid combing wet hair because of the chances of hair loss increase.
(5) Avoid too much smoking
Smoking cigarettes reduces the amount of blood that flows to the scalp and this causes a reduction in hair growth
Regular exercising has a positive impact on your hair health. Exercising stimulates blood circulation in the body and helps in fighting stress by releasing the feel-good hormone.
Regular physical activity, like swimming, jogging or taking up any active sport can be the right way to ensure that you get your regular dose of exercise.
(7) Avoid Stress
Studies in the past have found medical evidence to link stress with hair loss.
De-stress yourself; one of the ways of doing it is by practising meditation. Alternative therapies such as meditation and yoga reduce stress and restore hormonal balance.
(8) Do not sweat the head
Men who have oily scalp are found to have problems with dandruff especially during summer for which the reason is sweating also increasing the chance of hair loss.
To prevent dandruff from attacking the hair it is advised to use shampoos that are based on Aloe Vera and neem. Men who wear helmets are found to be mostly suffering from hair loss since sweat is found to block the pores, finally leading to hair loss.
If there is no other alternative apart from using helmet it is suggested to use scarf on hair before putting on a helmet to avoid any hair fall problems.
(9) Massage hair with essential oils
These essential oils like sesame oil or almond oil with lavender will make sure that the hair follicles remain active for a longer time, so it is advised to massage your hair and scarf with these oils to prevent hair fall.
(10) Avoid chemicals
Most of the hair care products available in the market come with loads of chemicals. Be it the shampoo, hair styling gel or the hair color that you use, come with chemicals that and damage your hair and trigger hair fall. So, when experiencing hair fall, it is best to stay away from all these chemicals.
Bestseller How To Prevent Hair Fall For Male
- Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce
- HSI PROFESSIONAL Thermal Protector 450 with Argan oil for Flat Iron, infused with vitamins a, b, c, & d, sulfate free, Made in USA, 8oz, (Packaging May Vary)
- Men’s Rogaine Hair Loss & Hair Thinning Treatment Minoxidil Foam, Three Month Supply
- Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner By Arvazallia for Dry or Damaged Hair – 8.45 Oz
- Women’s Rogaine Treatment for Hair Loss & Hair Thinning Once-A-Day Minoxidil Foam, Four Month Supply
- Moroccanoil Hair Treatment Bottle with Pump Bonus, 4.23 oz./125 mL
- Rogaine Men’s Extra Strength Solution, 2 Oz. (3 count)
- Tropic Isle Living- Jamaican Black Castor Oil-8oz Plastic PET Bottle
- Viva Naturals Organic Moroccan Argan Oil, 4 oz – 100% Pure and USDA Certified for Face, Hair, Skin and Nails
- PURA D’OR Organic Moroccan Argan Oil 100% Pure Cold Pressed & USDA Organic Anti-Aging For Face, Hair, Skin & Nails, 4 Fluid Ounce ( packaging may vary )
- 1 How to prevent Hair Fall for Male
- 1.1 Causes and Solutions on how to prevent hair fall for male
- 1.2 Causes of hair loss or baldness in men
- 1.3 Here’s our list of 10 solutions on how to prevent hair fall for male.
- 1.4 (1) Increase Vitamin Intake
- 1.5 (2) Include proteins in your diet
- 1.6 (3) Use mild shampoo for daily hair wash
- 1.7 (4) Do not comb wet hair
- 1.8 (5) Avoid too much smoking
- 1.9 (6) Exercise
- 1.10 (7) Avoid Stress
- 1.11 (8) Do not sweat the head
- 1.12 (9) Massage hair with essential oils
- 1.13 (10) Avoid chemicals
- 1.14 Bestseller How To Prevent Hair Fall For Male
Vinegar as we know it has found its place in our kitchen and has been in use for centuries, as far as memory kind hold. Vinegar is been used as an ingredient for baking, making salad dressings, as a...
We have so far looked at what grape vinegar is, their categories, the benefits of grape vinegar, and we also look at the side effects of grape vinegar, and the benefits of grape vinegar for hair. We...