- A lot of dark skinned women tend to have uneven skin tone. They have lighter centers and darker foreheads. So in order to have flawless looking skin, you have to play around with few shades of foundation choosing the one that will make you look natural and beautiful.
When applying make up, it is advised to aply the right kind of foundation that blends with your skin, the right colors of lipsticks, dont just apply anything.
In this article we will offer guidance on how to apply the right kind of makeup that will go perfectly with your skin complexion.
(1) CHOOSE THE RIGHT FOUNDATION FOR YOUR SKIN TONE AND BLUSH NATURALLY
Most of dark skinned ladies tend to have darker foreheads and lighter centerd sp when applying foundation the aim is to create a seamless finish and gradual transition between the lighter part and dark parts. If you like you can as well find shades that will fall somewhere in between the lighter and darker part of your face and spply it everywhere
You must also pick the blush color according to your skin tone as a blush was designed to make you look natural on the cheecks. So when you have dark skin, choose a dark blush.
(2) CHOOSE THE RIGHT COLOR OF LIPSTICKS
Yes! Don’t just go for any color, it will make you look disastrous. When you have dark skin avoid contrasting colors e.g pale nudes. The besr lipsticks you can go for if you want to go for a nude lip are brownish shades or orange ones, they will somehow blend with your skin tone and give you a more natural look. However the BEST colors of lipsticks for dark skinned ladies are deep shades of lipsticks such as wines, deep reds and palms. Reben lipstick by Mac alsi looks glamorous on dark skinned ladies.
(3) USE BLACK OR VERY DARK EYELINER
This will make you look glamorous as eyes play a key role in highlighting the beauty of dark skin. For eye shadow use the complimentary colors, the best shades you can try are bronzes, taupes and mauves.
(4) USE BLACK OR DARK BROWN MASCARA
This will make your eyelashes pop. You can add artificial eyes lashes in a dark shade to have that extra dash of glam.
– To ensure your makeup looks flawless and glamorous, clean the skin gently and avoid over cleaning it as well, make sure your canvas isn’t overly clean, keep it gentle so that it doesn’t provoke sensitive skin.
Avoid glitter as it does not blend well with dark skin but if iyhappenst that you are a fan of glitters, use glitter products that are classy and subtle.
Thr best nail polish for dark skinned ladies are dark colors like black, blue or deep green. Avoid light colors like pink yellow, e.t.c.
Sentimental Christmas Gifts For Boyfriend This Christmas you want to make it the one he remembers, and remind him what it means to have you as a girlfriend he can see spending all his life...
Rose gold bangles in the UK speaks volume when you get it as a gift for someone you care about, whether its birthday or Christmas. And if you are wondering what other rose gold bangles the...