Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Smoothie
Protein Shake Recipes For Weight Loss, if you want a healthy post-workout filled with classic flavors, then you got to try this peanut butter and jelly protein smoothie.
Take it easy now on this one, it’s a perfect high protein breakfast when mixed with our favorite choice of Organic valley powder. And what is there to hate about whey protein? If you are new to Organic valley powders, you have no idea what these bad boys are capable of.
What You Need To Make This Taste Peanut Butter And Jelly Protein Smoothie.
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
- 1-2 tablespoons all-natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 cup milk, any kind
Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 417
- Sugar: 27
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 41
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 41
Spinach Flax Protein Smoothie
You never know that spinach can turn out so good when you whip it into a smoothie, and this masterpiece is my favorite. With a little fruit salad and your favorite protein powder, you will be amazed at what a lowly priced blender can turn these greens into a complete protein-rich meal or breakfast of the day.
You will love it for breakfast, it’s absolutely the perfect fast lunch if you’re in a rush, and a great pre/post-workout snack so you can level up with your workout routine.
Here is What You Need To Make Spinach Flax Protein Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any kind)
- 1 large handful of organic baby spinach, washed.
- ¼ cup of frozen mango chunks.
- ¼ cup of frozen pineapple.
- ½ of a banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Tbsp flax meal (optional)
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Combine all ingredients into a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into a glass and serve
Key Lime Pie Smoothie
If you have days where you just crave to have something nice, fruity and delicious then Key Lime Pie smoothie are a perfect way to indulge yourself when it comes to weight loss smoothie recipes that would help you to lose weight as well as help your skin so that it can glow and shine.
The one thing that I like about Key Lime Pie smoothies is that you can make it anytime during the summer whether you want to make it as your pre-workout or you want to use it as a post-workout, Key Lime Pie smoothie, they are just awesome
The other thing that I like about a key lime pie smoothie is the fact that they’re so quick and easy to make as a matter of fact it’s also a good way of sharing awesome desserts with people who just don’t like eating desserts.
For the best key lime weight loss smoothie, my favorite ingredients to use are vanilla frozen yogurt vanilla extract almond milk a little bit of vanilla coffee creamer mixed with a protein powder like Valley Organics Protein.
Related: Healthy Eating Habits For Teens
Now if you are a bit adventurous with test and the textures of your smoothie you might as well consider trying it with a frozen banana. Even though banana tastes a little bit more like vanilla.
The fact that you’re using frozen fresh and processed fruit makes the whole smoothie taste even better. If you want an afternoon snack that sort of like snaps in between your dinner time!
What You Need To Know About Key Lime Pie Smoothie
This healthy Key Lime Pie Smoothie is creamy, tangy, and a delicious way to start your day!
Prep time 5 minutes
Total time 5 minutes
Servings 1 smoothie
Calories 249 kcal
- 1 banana sliced and frozen
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt 130 g, or dairy-free alternative
- 4 Tbsp lime juice* 60 mL
- 1 Tbsp honey 15 mL, or sweetener of choice
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract 1.2 mL
- Ice as needed
- Optional garnish: graham cracker crumbs, lime wedge
- Blend all ingredients until smooth, adding ice or a touch of milk as needed to reach a consistency to your liking.
- To garnish glass, dip the rim ½ inch into a bowl of water, then gently roll the rim of the glass in a dish of crushed graham cracker crumbs. Pour in the smoothie and serve immediately.
Use key lime juice if possible, though this can be hard to come by.
Related: 3 day detox diet lose 10 pounds
Ideas And Tips For Keeping A Diet Rich In Nutrition
Many people find it hard to find ways to implement nutrition into their lives. Getting better nutrition isn’t something that’s too hard to do once you gather the right knowledge.
Your aim ought to be to learn as much about nutrition as you can and use that knowledge to the best of your ability. The following article can help you do just that.
- Protein is a crucial part of your diet and many people don’t get enough of. Lean meat is a great source of protein. Pork and chicken can be great sources.
- Creamy dressings contain a lot of fat and calories to an otherwise healthy meal. Adding cranberries and walnuts to the salad makes it much tastier.
- Riboflavin is an integral part of a healthy diet. It also involved in metabolism and iron transportation.
- It is a great idea to have protein bars close at hand if when you travel. You might already know that actual meals at airports are becoming harder to find. Either you’re rushing through security, sitting on a particular flight or even when waiting, you might have noticed that there is no food. Having these protein bars will provide you with fill in the gaps while you are able to eat an actual meal.
- Whole grains are a healthy and balanced diet. Whole grains are much healthier for you than those nasty processed carbs. Some food suggestions to integrate whole grains into your diet are brown rice, whole-wheat pasta, and especially whole wheat bread that you can include in your daily balanced and nutritious diet. This helps your body needs which refined carbs.
- Foods with trans fat should be avoided. You could be risking heart disease if your diet contains too many foods that contain a lot of trans fat. Trans fats lead to a higher level of HDL (good cholesterol) in your body decrease and increase LDL (bad cholesterol).
- When planning a diet made up of sufficient calories and nutrition, make sure you eat no less than 8oz of lean meat a day. This helps you get the amount of protein and iron. Some candidates include bison, venison, and any other type of lean cut meat.
- Breakfast should be a part of any nutritious diet you would want to put together. Breakfast is perhaps the most critical meal because it floods your body with nutrients and starts up your metabolism after sleeping all night.
- The ones you get at the store have lots of calories. You can make it yourself. Use ingredients like skim milk, such as skim milk, bananas, with ice, to make a healthy, low-calorie smoothie.
- People that study nutrition for a living often choose to avoid processed grains. Is it wise to do this while buying fiber pills or wheat germ to make up for the nutrients thrown away in order to restore benefits that you can get from natural whole grain?
- Try eating baked foods than fried foods. Baked foods contain fewer oils and have fewer calories than their fried counterparts. Eating healthy baked foods regularly will help you more energy.
If you need oil, choose vegetable oil.
- For proper nutrition, it is essential to eat the right kind of meal. The body needs several essential nutrients in order to function properly: vitamins, vitamins, amino acids, and essential fatty acids to function well. While supplements can help you get some of these things, your body can synthesize the food nutrients better.
- By applying the strategies discussed in this article, your eating habits can improve. The biggest thing about nutrition is that you have to stay consistent if you want to achieve meaningful results, so make sure you apply these tips as much as you can.
Vinegar as we know it has found its place in our kitchen and has been in use for centuries, as far as memory kind hold. Vinegar is been used as an ingredient for baking, making salad dressings, as a...
We have so far looked at what grape vinegar is, their categories, the benefits of grape vinegar, and we also look at the side effects of grape vinegar, and the benefits of grape vinegar for hair. We...