How to make the Japanese rice face mask
The popular rice, milk and honey face mask for younger-looking skin. Rice grain has been used for years as cosmetics healing agent, and also common amongst the Japanese as a recipe for beautiful skin.
The rice grain is said to have vitamin B responsible for gaining and repairing skin cells, slows the aging process and promotes the flow of bloodstream. It also improves and brightens skin complexion. This Japanese popular rice face mask was long been used by the Japanese women to maintain their skin and reduce the premature aging of the epidermis.
With the combination of milk, honey, and rice, you will create a complete healing face mask for a smooth, gentle, soft, shinning skin. To begin the process of making the rice face mask, there are few items needed.
Items required for making a Japanese rice mask for face
- Natural rice (2- 3 tablespoons)
- A bowel
- Milk (1 tablespoon)
- Honey (1 tablespoon)
Making Japanese rice face mask
To begin making Japanese rice mask for face, you need to add the rice into a cooking pan, add a cup of water (or less) and boil it, stir it while boiling in the cooking pan. Continue this process until the rice softens.
Once it’s been boiled and soften, separate the water from the rice and pour it in a bowel (do this while it’s still warm). Add 1 tablespoon of milk to the boiled rice and stir vigorously, mashed it up while stirring so the rice becomes really mashed up and blended with the milk.
Then add 1 tablespoon of honey and stir until all blend together. Do not throw away the rice water just yet.
Now you have successfully made a Japanese rice face mask. Cleans your face with a damp towel, then apply the rice face mask on your face, once applied, let it settle a dry on your face for at least 1 hour.
How long should you leave milk on your face? Once applied, let it settle and dry on your face for at least 1 hour.
How do you wash your face with Japanese rice water?
To rinse it, use the rice water and rinse your face.
Use a cotton ball, soak it in the rice water and gently scrub your face.
Japanese rice face mask benefits
One of the good things about Japanese rice mask benefits is that it is a great epidermis lotion, filled with anti-oxidants and can digest UV radiation easily. It also slows the formation of melanin, reduces the discolorations of pigments and maintains the skin. It is also an anti-aging mask.
- Protects against damage to the skin from UV rays
- Protects the skin from wrinkles
- Rice mask nourishes the skin
- It contains inositol with a lifting effect, helps slow aging skin and wrinkles
- It contains vitamin B. Vitamin B is vital for healthy skin and hair, and also help soften skin, cell regeneration, and smooth skin.
- Increases skin firmness
- Act skin exfoliant
- Help to slow down melanin production and prevent pigmentation
- It works on all skin types
Is Japanese rice water good for your skin?
Yes, rice water is good for the skin and can be used every day as skin care remedy, and as a skin toner. Some of the things rice water do are;
- Minimizes the appearance of pores,
- Tightens the skin,
- Act as a natural skin toner,
- Promotes cell growth,
- Stimulates blood flows,
- Keeps the skin smooth and bright.
What do milk and honey do for your face?
Milke has lactic acid with an alpha-hydroxy acid that naturally eats dead skin cells. While honey is antibacterial, it helps to open pores, clear specks of dirt and a remedy for the prevention and treatment of acne.
Can you put honey on your face?
Yes, and this is because honey is antibacterial, it helps to open pores, clear specks of dirt and a remedy for the prevention and treatment of acne
Rice face mask products
Products which contains rice and Japanese rice water. Some of the products also contain honey and milk and other natural resources for the face mask, anti-aging, skin whitening, and toning.
This is how Surabhi recommend you use rice mask for face and hair.
Is rice water good for your skin?
Rice water is good for the skin, it is an effective balm use for cleansing, lightening, toning, reduce aging and protect from the sun. Rice water reduces redness, soothe the skin, clear blemishes and act as an exfoliant.
How do you wash off a face mask?
Washing off face mask does not require special training on how to wash it out, just like every natural skincare routine. All you need is warm water to wash off the rice mask. Rice mask is not bad for the skin, it doesn’t contain chemicals, so there is no risk even if you leave it for much longer.
Can rice water lighten skin permanently?
The more you use rice water the more your skin begins to look brightened, lightened, smoothe and healthy. Rice mask will help lighten the skin, the more you use rice mask the more beneficial result you get.
Can I leave rice water on my face overnight?
Rice mask can be applied in the morning, noon or night and because it does not contain any harmful chemical. Wear rise mask before bed and overnight to improve skin smoothness and gain more benefits.
- Korean Skin Care Routine Day And Night
- Top 10 Best Face Cream For 40 Year Old Woman UK
- The Concept of Facial Toning
- How To Get Rid Of Acne On Cheeks
- Wrinkles – How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles Without The Drama
- Sunscreen For Oily Acne Prone Skin
- Anti Aging Routines For Under 30s
- 0.1 How to make the Japanese rice face mask
- 0.2 Items required for making a Japanese rice mask for face
- 0.3 Making Japanese rice face mask
- 0.4 How do you wash your face with Japanese rice water?
- 0.5 What do milk and honey do for your face?
- 0.6 Can you put honey on your face?
- 1 Rice face mask products