What is Snoring?
As stated by Wikipedia, “Snoring is as a result of the vibration from respiratory structures which produces loud or mild sound due to obstructions of air movement. This usually annoying sound occurs while you are asleep and breathing, which can be a sign of OSA (obstructive sleep apnea). Snoring is not something that can be considered as serious, and is not caused by anything serious, and it is also very common.
What are the Causes of Snoring?
- Snoring is caused when there is a vibration in your nose while you breath with help from your tongue, mouth, throat and airways. This occurs because those body parts relaxes and becomes more norrower while you sleep.
- Been overweight which causes excess fat build up in and around your throat.
- If you are a smoker.
- Relaxants such as alcohol, if you drink too much alcohol or drugs which relaxes the muscle of your throat.
- If you sleep on your back which causes the tongue to drop.
- Nasal passage obstruction.
- Temporary airways blockage caused by sleep apnoea condition.
- Weak throat which causes your throat to close while sleeping.
Signs and Symptoms of Snoring
Daytime drowsiness, irritability, lack of focus and decreased libido due to sleep deprivation.
Psychological and social damage.
Risk of heart attack and stroke.
Severe impairment of lifestyle.
Development of carotid artery atherosclerosis due to loud snoring.
Snoring can create a sudden change in airflow in carotid artery blood flow causing atherosclerosis.
Types of Snoring
1. Closed-mouth snoringThis is usually a problem with the tongue
2. Open-mouth snoringThis is usually caused be tissues in the throat
3. Snoring when sleeping on your backThis is usually improved mild snoring which can be corrected by changing sleep habit and lifestyle
4. All position snoringThis is usually caused by more serious health condition and because it is the severe type of snoring, it will require a more comprehensive treatment from your doctor or an expert.
How to Stop Snoring Immediately
How to Stop Snoring Naturally
You should start engaging in exercises and diet control to lose weight if you are overweight.
Instead of sleeping on your back, try sleep sideways.
Try to use or slip in a tennis ball to support your back while you sleep to avoid sleeping on your back.
Consider using a bed wedge or special pillow to help stop you from sleeping on your back.
Avoid or stop smoking completely.
Avoid drinking too much alcohol.
Try to avoid using sleeping pills.
Technology is taking the front role on the fight against snoring. More people are either becoming snorers or family member or friends to someone who snores, making it problematic to have a good quiet sleep.
We have a comprehensive Cpap machine reviews, from the Nasal Cpap Mask to Nisita Nasal Ointment Protect and Care for dry nasal mucous. It’s a combination of everything you need to help with the snoring, basically a total snoring solutions including questions answered.
There so much snoring can do to anyone, like impotency, reduce sex drive, and many more. Many people don’t even know they snore, but at some point, someone will tell it to your face. It is time to know the bad side of sleep apnea.
If shared a space with someone who snores, you are sure to have a terrible sleep. To block out snoring noise, you need ear anti snoring plugs, on the other hand, if your partner is a mouth snorer, recommend to them the stop snoring chin strap, it is very effective. Amazon stocks the best stop snoring chin straps.
There are many sellers of snoring chin straps, but amazon provides a collection of different brands and sellers with life customer reviews. Chin straps has proved to be an ingenious invention in the fight against sleep apnea.
Cpap is basically a helper in making have good quality sleep but also help keep you breathing or alive while you sleep. It essential you find the right one, from the right size to the right equipment for your sleep apnea type.
Study has recently found that almost all men plagued with a sleeping disorder popularly known as sleep apnoea disorder and insomnia. They have a higher prevalence and severity of depressive symptoms than any other men diagnosed with sleep apnea or insomnia on it’s on.
What causes snoring while sleeping?
Snoring usually occurs when air cannot freely pass through the nose and the throat while asleep, resulting in tissues around the throat to vibrate. This vibration produces the famous snoring sound, those who snore usually have excess nasal and throat tissues(or floppy tissue) which are most likely to vibrate when you sleep.
Is it healthy to snore?
What can snoring be a sign of?
How do you sleep with someone who snores?
Can you snore on your side?
Can sleeping on your stomach stop snoring?
- 1 Snoring Meaning
- 1.1 Snoring Causes
- 1.2 Signs and Symptoms of Snoring
- 1.3 Types of Snoring
- 1.4 How to Stop Snoring Immediately
- 1.5 The Role of Technology in Fight Against Snoring
- 1.6 Cpap Machine Reviews
- 1.7 What Does Sleep Apnea Do To Your Body?
- 1.8 Snoring Noise Cancelling
- 1.9 Snoring Chin Strap Amazon Reviews
- 1.10 Choosing The Best Cpap Mask
- 1.11 Comorbidity – Effects of Sleep Apnea
- 1.12 What can snoring be a sign of?
- 1.13 How do you sleep with someone who snores?
- 1.14 Can you snore on your side?
- 1.15 Can sleeping on your stomach stop snoring?
Vinegar as we know it has found its place in our kitchen and has been in use for centuries, as far as memory kind hold. Vinegar is been used as an ingredient for baking, making salad dressings, as a...
We have so far looked at what grape vinegar is, their categories, the benefits of grape vinegar, and we also look at the side effects of grape vinegar, and the benefits of grape vinegar for hair. We...