What is a Yeast Infection?
Yeast is eukaryotic, a single-celled microorganism which is classified as members of the fungus kingdom. Yeast infection has been around for over millions of years and about a 1500 species has been identified.
The yeast infection is unicellular organisms that evolved from multicellular ancestors and have some species which have the ability to develop multicellular characteristics which form many strings of connected budding cells known as pseudohyphae or false hyphae.
Yeast can be contrasted with molds that can grow hyphae, a fungal species that takes both forms depending on the temperatures which are called dimorphic fungi of having two forms.
Causes of Yeast Infection
The type of yeast that causes yeast infection as well as candida symptoms can be completely harmless, but at some point, its levels can grow to take over the good bacteria in one’s body which can cause a vaginal yeast infection.
Our body has millions of good yeast organisms, and the species of yeast that are responsible for causing yeast infection is a strain called candida albicans or candidiasis. These strains of yeast are types of fungi which are not associated to plant, this is because yeast and fungi can actually make their own food and that’s is basically how the regenerate, spread and grow around the body.
Once there is a change in the bacteria or hormone imbalance, this can increase the amount of yeast thereby causing an infection. These can be a hormone therapy like birth control pills, pregnancy or antibiotics.
[amazon_link asins=’B00LKLOZTU,B076M9DD8Y,B074Q3DGN5,B07212DK9F,B00IZ4I5P0,B00YCPY87U,B016CCG256,B013TRRK7Q,B07465386Y’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’toodlehubus01-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’3ce5ca12-9b63-11e8-b9c2-8bb4a49b4464′]
Yeast Infection Symptoms
What are the common yeast infection symptoms?
- discharge( this can be white, thick, clumpy and odorless),
- irritated skin around the vagina opening which is the vulva and labia with swelling and redness,
- some bleeding,
- pains during sex and going to the toilet,
- irregular menstruation.
In the body, yeast infections are able to develop in areas where the conditions are favorable for yeast and mold to grow and reproduce.
Yeast and fungus grow in areas which have moist, damps and folds, (like sweating) these areas are easily infectious: genitals, armpits, anal area, belly button(navel), around the nose(nasal cavity), around the ears, toenails, fingernails, mouth, throat and digestive tract.
Vaginal yeast infection can cause someone to be uncomfortable and can worsen if not treated. The candida yeast infection can cause different types of problem and can spread around the body.
Candida albicans causes the vaginal yeast infection causing overgrowth in the genitals. The candida virus affects the digestive systems and the symptoms are loss or change in appetite, food cravings, and digestive problems.
Treatment of Yeast Infection
- Keep skin clean, dry and free from scrapes or wounds especially after sexual intercourse, wash the genital area regularly and always check for irregularities and use condoms.
- Dry the fold areas after showers because yeast infections can develop in moist areas.
- Wearing cleans clothes and avoids wearing the same cloths helps reduces the spread of yeast infections.
- Wearing loose clothing and underwear is a good thing, this allows some air to pass in and eliminates moist in fold areas because yeast can grow in such areas and avoid wearing damp or wet cloths.
- Boosting your immune system’s eating diets that can help boost your immune system which will reduce the risk of infection and increase the protective white blood cells which can target infection problems.
- Nutrient diets which are high in vegetables, healthy fats, a probiotic and quality source of protein help fight infections of all kinds like yeast infections.
- Also fermented foods like dairy products (yogurt) which contain probiotic microflora which protects the intestine and improve the immune system.
- Be wary of your blood sugar because a high level of sugar feeds candida yeast growth and always check all processed food like snacks, alcohol and most fruit and starchy vegetables.
- Allergies to hygiene products like bath oils, tampons, condoms, and soaps can cause infections.
- Using chemical products which irritates the sensitive genital area causes an imbalance of bacteria in the vagina and using new products can also cause irregularities which can cause a vaginal yeast infection.
- Always try natural or organic products like coconut oil.
- Know the other medical problems you may have because this can develop into some sort of infections over time.
- These conditions can develop into vaginal yeast infections if not monitored before using other products that can alter the chemical and bacteria imbalance in the body.
- Hormonal imbalance and type 2 diabetes which is the blood sugar level which increases the growth of candida yeast.
- Supplements and essential oils are good in fighting yeast infections, like
- probiotic supplements (this replenishes good bacteria),
- apple cider vinegar (this balances the pH levels),
- elderberry and milk thistle (this will help clear the liver from medications and birth control pills),
- biotic acid (this is for the treatment of recurrent yeast infection),
- antioxidants (this help boost the immune system),
- Essential oils (this helps kill fungi, parasites and yeast infections).
Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
[thrive_link color=’green’ link=’https://amzn.to/2SjYE3C’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]check price on amazon[/thrive_link]
Dr. Tobias Deep Immune – Probiotic plus Ultimate Prebiotic
[thrive_link color=’green’ link=’https://amzn.to/2SmKmzl’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]check price on amazon[/thrive_link]
Organic Extra Strength 1250mg Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules
[thrive_link color=’green’ link=’https://amzn.to/2SjXF3q’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]check price on amazon[/thrive_link]
Boric Acid Vaginal Suppositories with Organic Aloe Vera, Apple Cider Vinegar & Probiotics
[thrive_link color=’green’ link=’https://amzn.to/2CFgWqx’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]check price on amazon[/thrive_link]
100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil for Acne, Toenail Fungus, Dandruff, Yeast Infections, Cold Sores.
[thrive_link color=’green’ link=’https://amzn.to/2EI0DvB’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]check price on amazon[/thrive_link]
Chances of Developing Yeast Infection
- During pregnancy due to high sex hormone level in female
- Antibiotic treatments
- A hormonal imbalance like birth control pills
- Sexual intercourse with an infected person
- The low immune system caused by a virus like HIV
- Before or after the menstrual period
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Poor hygiene like dirty, damp cloths and skin
If you are noticing any changes for the first time, or unfamiliar with the symptoms your body is producing, it is best to speak to your doctor.
Taking on the treatment of conditions you are unaware of may be dangerous. Remember, chances are that using chemical products to treat vaginal yeast infection can cause bacteria imbalance which may lead to more candida yeast infection or candida growth.
Coconut oil is really good, there are many conditions that this oil will help reduce or eliminate.
High level of blood sugar or imbalance of sugar in the body can cause type 2 diabetes and sugar fuels yeast infection growth.
Candida virus affects the digestive system, and they can affect your taste in food and food cravings, this will increase the chances of infection.
Birth control pills are another cause of yeast infection because it causes hormonal imbalance.
Knowing your body helps you identify changes quickly, and when the yeast infection is identified quickly, treatments which will help stop the spread of yeast of fungi can be taking.
How to get rid of yeast infection naturally?
- You should antifungal diet and healthy, and good hygiene
- You should avoid certain types of foods
- You should take probiotics
- You should drink so much water
- Try to drink apple cider vinegar at least once a day
- You can use tea tree oil also
- Coconut oil is also good for yeast infection
- Do some exercise and detox
- Avoid stressing yourself
- Get enough sleep more often
- Go for checks with your doctor
Yeast Infection Cure Naturally. Ways to Battle Yeast Infection In The Comfort of Your home Yeast Infection Cure: There are several reasons for yeast infection. But the good thing is it can be treated, there is […]
Yeast Infection Symptoms Yeast Infection Symptoms The common yeast infection symptoms are: Yeast Infection Symptoms: itching, smells, discharge( this can be white, thick, clumpy and odorless), irritated skin around the vagina opening which is the vulva and labia with […]
Getting Rid of Vaginal Yeast Infection Vaginal Yeast Infection The vaginal yeast infection is a type of vaginitis which means an infection of the vagina. There are different health conditions that are categorized under the term vaginitis which includes non-infectious vaginitis, trichomoniasis and […]
Yeast Infection Treatment How To Treat Yeast Infection Naturally. Ways to Battle Yeast Infection In The Comfort of Your home There are several reasons for yeast infection. But the good thing is it can be treated, there is a […]
Menopause And Menopause Treatment Menopause And Menopause Treatment What is Menopause? Menopause is the period in a woman’s life when glandular & hormonal changes denote the end of her menstrual cycles & reproductive years. It is usually caused as […]
Candida Albicans & Dysbiosis Candida Albicans And Dysbiosis Candida Albicans is the unfavorable yeast that can colonize the vagina, intestinal tract, mouth, and even organs. The long-term or frequent use of antibiotics and the Contraceptive Pill are major causes […]
Cystitis-How To Get Rid Of Cystitis Fast Cystitis Symptoms And How To Get Rid Of Cystitis Fast This condition affects eight of ten women at some time in their lives. For most, it is an isolated event but for the unlucky few, […]
[thrive_posts_gallery category=’125′ title=”Read Related” no_posts=”10" filter=”recent”]