The squat is an excellent exercise one can do when working out without the use of weights.
Doing Squats helps to strengthen bones, ligments and tendons throughout the lower body.
A number of muscles are worked on when squatting. Below is the list.
(1) The quads
(2) The hamstrings
(3) The low back, thoracic and cervical erector spinae
(4) The Gastroc and Plantar flexer complexes
(5) The heart
(6) The Tibialis Anterior (front of tge calf)
(7)The Gluteus maximus muscles
BENEFITS OF SQUATS
(1) Tones fbe legs
Squat exercises involve the quadriceps and hamstrings and cakf musckes thar aim to tone and strengthen the legs.
(2) Lifts the butt
When doing squats Gluteus gain a powerful workout which tighten and lift the butts. So if you’ve been looking for a method to lift your butt, making it firmer, rounded and bigger, look no further, squatting ia the best method you can ever find.
(3) Strengthen tbe core
Squat involve tge cire muscle of the body which will make the abdomen tighter and flatter. A lot of people looking for ways to lose weight often turn to squatting as it brings serious results in no time.
(4) Increases flexibility
Yes quats exercises increases joints flexibility. Meaning when you add squatting to your workout activity your body is guaranteed to be flexible all the time.
MOST COMMON SQUATS WORKOUTS
- Stand with your feet hip width apart and tighten and pull in your abdominal muscles.
- Lower your body as if you were going to sit in a chair. Keep the motion slow and stop when your legs are parallel to the floor.
- Stay in this position for a few seconds and then press down onto your heels and slowly rise back up to a standing position.
- Be sure to rest for 60 to 90 seconds between sets.
Vinegar as we know it has found its place in our kitchen and has been in use for centuries, as far as memory kind hold. Vinegar is been used as an ingredient for baking, making salad dressings, as a...
We have so far looked at what grape vinegar is, their categories, the benefits of grape vinegar, and we also look at the side effects of grape vinegar, and the benefits of grape vinegar for hair. We...